Counter-Strike
  • Offenders In-Game Name
    Goldfish
  • Offender's Identity
    STEAM_0:1:126412160
  • Ban Type
    Communications Ban
  • Explanation and Evidence

Well, he has some history. He was a member of xG till he left to become a member of Tango World Wide. He has been getting on the server constantly breaking rules and being disrespectful to staff. Even admitting to trolling several times. Giving some chat logs (I can't find everything so). Aswell just a comm ban for pure toxicity joining the servers and fucking with people for fun.

I don't want this to seem petty I have previously made a member protest on goldfish as I feel the situation with him is escalating very quickly. He clearly does not care about the server and only joined to be toxic. 

I understand this is not a lot of evidence but this ONLY includes text logs. Does not include personal dms (I believe he called @BullseyeX the n word after getting slayed in a dm). Aswell does not include voice chat. He has been banned several times already for this and clearly has not learned.

Nov 8, 2018 9:06:05 pm 14
    371f5cba1dad5671675aea7b4ddf689cfba5776c.jpg
    United StatesT.w² | Goldfish
    stick with nigga thats the one thats aloud

Not hard proof but still shows ask danny to prove \/

Nov 6, 2018 7:50:11 pm 5
    ea36f77312ca1dd71b8f450451ea7c29d4837300.jpg
    CanadaBhopGod | SUICIDAL D I S C O N S O L A T E
    [SourceBans] xG:A Pistachio: Banned player T.w| Goldfish for 1440 minutes (reason: repeated racism ( hard r nword )).

Nov 8, 2018 8:09:32 pm 14
    im having fun trolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllin

Nov 8, 2018 7:39:27 pm 14
    prob 6 after today
    Nov 8, 2018 7:39:21 pm 14
    5 if u include ct bans
    Nov 8, 2018 7:39:09 pm 150
    d1d96bfd30a930c9e117a2bb5b52bc7620929af7.jpg
    United Statestatost
    how many times u gonna get banned, goldfish?

Nov 8, 2018 7:31:19 pm 14
    i cam on too troll

ov 2, 2018 8:26:10 pm bro i learned absolutly nothing from my ban [xG] Jailbreak [Last CT|Bombs|Auras|No Ads|FastDL] - XenoGamers.com
    Nov 2, 2018 8:25:32 pm im back from my ban [xG] Jailbreak [Last CT|Bombs|Auras|No Ads|FastDL] - 

@Lottamos / Goldfish was a member of the server and did a lot of toxic things but now that he is trying to get into another clan and i feel like he is personally trying to get banned on purpose I think instead of letting him ruin the server for others just give him the ban he wants and Make xG Great Again.

unless lottamos has anything to defend his case i feel this should be an easy and shut case

I'm not saying I'm against this (it's a little harsh, but I actually would support a perm server ban if Lithium was okay with it), but a few chat logs isn't quite enough to count as evidence of him doing ban-worthy things. If it were multiple pages of chat logs or a few demos of him trolling/instigating over voice then I think that would be enough, but I don't know if this will be substantial evidence.

@Lithium

@Bonk I mean with all his behavior in the past and as well as earlier today. He clearly does not care about the server and I would go as far to agree with Bullseye that he is purposely trying to get banned by now. He jumped up several levels of toxicity since he joined Tango. You can ask @Brady1780 Who was on for a good bit (at least while I was on).

The entire time he was playing he constantly kept fucking with other players trying to ruin there experience. Purposely trying to annoy and anger other players at the time. Considering the fact that he already left xG and has been nothing but toxic since I see no reason why he would want to improve his behavior.

Hes only been banned twice before, i say if you are gonna ban him give him a week break and if he doesnt learn from that then its on you to perm or month or w/e you choose, but going straight to perm ban from 2 days bans even if hes a toxic twat is going overboard imo.

Seeing his behavior on discord and then also hearing about it on here just makes me think that maybe we shouldn't have him around anymore seeming as though he doesn't listen to ANYONE regardless of who that person is or cares (as you guys have said) and if anything he has nothing to do with xG anymore so I don't see the problem with a perm

+1 perm for everything (including discord)

+1 When I say this is the easiest +1 of my life - IT'S THE EASIEST +1 OF MY LIFE. He shows time to time how fucking immature he is, he doesn't understand simple things, he thinks he knows the rules but yet always breaks them and then argues with staff telling them that "they don't know how to do their job" Goldfish has made it clear time to time that he is never going to grow up and stop acting like a little kid. Instead of letting something go he argues with it for hours upon hours just to try and "justify" something he did. It's annoying, he is always asking to get banned to so why not give him what he wants? 

4 hours ago, Duke said:

Hes only been banned twice before, i say if you are gonna ban him give him a week break and if he doesnt learn from that then its on you to perm or month or w/e you choose, but going straight to perm ban from 2 days bans even if hes a toxic twat is going overboard imo.

Duke you know how many rules he has broken right? Multi Clanning, Racial Slurs, Disrespect of staff, Arguing with staff and that's OFF the server. On the server there is Mic Spam, Freekilling, Baiting, MORE Racial Slurs as seen by the pictures, etc and yet you want to only give him a week? Hell no, He wants to be part of TW then I say we let him be, he even admitted to coming to "troll" i'd give him at least a month. A week is way to short for him to mature. 

Holy hell this escalated. I guess I was left out of the loop, but just from his little spat on discord I witnessed I honestly can not really argue against a ban of any kind. As well, it very much seems that since he decided to be apart of another clan, he simply does not care about the rules anymore. Personally I have no issue with him joining another clan, but I get the sense that because of that, he views our community as just a place to dick around now.

He has shown short-sighted behavior in the past, and while I think some of it was from people making fun of him, I think the vast majority was self inflicted. So, in saying that, I am not sure if a perm ban is in order. I would absolutely be in favor of a month long ban, and see if he even bothers coming back after that.

tl;dr
+1 for month long ban on Goldfish.

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like this is going anywhere. Ban requests need evidence and more than just a few chat logs.

HOWEVER, from my personal experience I can tell you goldfish night possibly be the worst member xG has had to deal with. He constantly breaks rules, argues, doesn't catch a hint, and is just a huge troll. 

So if my +1 counts, then I say get rid of him please.

1 hour ago, Dannypicacho said:

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like this is going anywhere. Ban requests need evidence and more than just a few chat logs.

HOWEVER, from my personal experience I can tell you goldfish night possibly be the worst member xG has had to deal with. He constantly breaks rules, argues, doesn't catch a hint, and is just a huge troll. 

So if my +1 counts, then I say get rid of him please.

Although witness evidence is by far one of the weakest forms of evidence you can come by, many reputable members within the community have already spoken out about him. He constantly tries to argue with staff members and other players and very openly states that he is "trolling." If anything, this is one of the strongest cases against a player I've seen in a long time despite not having video evidence.

Edited by Tatost (see edit history)

Hard +1. How he acts sometimes is highly comparable to how TF2 members act. 

I don’t believe in this ban being used entirely as a tool of punishment, but it should also be used as a lesson. You can continue the “everyone hates goldfish” memes or whatever, but he needs to learn that his actions have consequences, especially with how they effect his reputation. Hopefully some of that knowledge is imparted by doing this, again, not entirely just to punish him, but also teach him why it’s wrong. 

also p.s./addon - as much as people dislike him, if we just make him leave rather than fixing the problem, it’s just throwing the ball into someone else’s court, the problem will still exist.

Edited by hongkongatron
GBG (see edit history)