Team Fortress 2
  • In-Game Name
    s1x
  • Identity
    s1xn9ne
  • Ban Type
    Server Ban
  • Information

I was playing pkmn trade with a few lads and I noticed a few people talking about furry related stuff on the server and I responded with this..

5a3a8010358e97e2358701a2fbb3bf74.png

I was dick around with most of pokemon trade players by telling elusion to shut up furfag then a few minutes passed where i would say suck my dick in chat for shit and giggles and precious just gags me then he would immediately ban me for changing my name to suck my dick.

I personally don't think this was perm worthy or was even justified a ban for saying 

5fc4ffc4a53420099e86cfbe65e91ada.png

and changing my name to suck my dick furfag but when other people literally say the exact same shit i say no punishment comes their way cause apparently of my history. He should had just had me gagged and left it at that. No one took me seriously on pkmn trade during that time and couple regulars and member taught it was an unnecessary ban.

No one was offended by anything I said and literally everyone uses the word "furfag" literally everyone says it nor "suck my dick" I wasn't even calling anyone out when saying it..

Red

Red

• Division
    Team Fortress 2
  • In-Game Name
    s1x
  • Identity
    s1xn9ne
  • Ban Type
    Server Ban
  • Information

I was playing pkmn trade with a few lads and I noticed a few people talking about furry related stuff on the server and I responded with this..

5a3a8010358e97e2358701a2fbb3bf74.png

I was dick around with most of pokemon trade players by telling elusion to shut up furfag then a few minutes passed where i would say suck my dick in chat for shit and giggles and precious just gags me then he would immediately ban me for changing my name to suck my dick.

I personally don't think this was perm worthy or was even justified a ban for saying 

5fc4ffc4a53420099e86cfbe65e91ada.png

and changing my name to suck my dick furfag but when other people literally say the exact same shit i say no punishment comes their way cause apparently of my history. He should had just had me gagged and left it at that. No one took me seriously on pkmn trade during that time and couple regulars and member taught it was an unnecessary ban.