• Offenders In-Game Name
    I swallow dick
  • Offender's Identity
    STEAM_0:0:207770829
  • Ban Type
    Server Ban
  • Explanation and Evidence

Length: Perm ban (IP ban if possible)

words are not ne eded to describe the events of this.20181116220243_1.thumb.jpg.28051f912c31cca0833679842a9069ff.jpg

yea that screenshot doesn't show anything.. maybe words are needed to describe it

screenshots aren't really the best evidence either, there have been multiple times when I gave an order that everyone except for 1-2 people got wrong, and a screenshot would have shown me killing 8 people so you should probably have video evidence too. screenshots are extremely unlikely to cause a ban

Edited by Bonk
hit enter early tard (see edit history)

wrong image let me fix

6 minutes ago, Bonk said:

yea that screenshot doesn't show anything.. maybe words are needed to describe it

screenshots aren't really the best evidence either, there have been multiple times when I gave an order that everyone except for 1-2 people got wrong, and a screenshot would have shown me killing 8 people so you should probably have video evidence too. screenshots are extremely unlikely to cause a ban

also thanks for the advice ill try and do so next time

20181116220238_1.jpg

+1 I wasn’t there but it’s solid evidenced but a video is more recommended of someone freekills, but hey, he massed freekilled.

10 hours ago, Tatost said:

+1 I was actually one of the people who got massed

he did something wrong as CT, and instead of slaying he walked to the side of the line and shot everyone in the fucking head.

Personally don't think the evidence is substantial enough to back the claim (no one's fault, just a fact- made a thread re:gathering evidence for reference), not including word of mouth. However, I'm also the type to follow the whole "innocent until proven guilty" deal so I'm not too keen on taking anyone's word for it, regardless of the number of people backing a claim. Reason being that there have been multiple instances in the past where groups of Players would work against one other Player to dish out an excessive punishment (not that this is the case, but the principle still remains) with a lack of evidence. A minor example would be banning someone for flaming with chatlogs provided as evidence, but only providing the accused's logs specifically with no context- they could have been provoked to act out; but I digress.

With that all said, is there any reason that the proposed punishment is a Server/IP ban and not a permanent CT ban? Did the accused disconnect immediately following the mass freekill? If not, I don't see why this degree of punishment is necessary, griefing or otherwise unless there is a direct correlation to our rules that state as much.

Edited by Forest
Adding evidence gathering thread (see edit history)

7 hours ago, Forest said:

Personally don't think the evidence is substantial enough to back the claim (no one's fault, just a fact- made a thread re:gathering evidence for reference), not including word of mouth. However, I'm also the type to follow the whole "innocent until proven guilty" deal so I'm not too keen on taking anyone's word for it, regardless of the number of people backing a claim. Reason being that there have been multiple instances in the past where groups of Players would work against one other Player to dish out an excessive punishment (not that this is the case, but the principle still remains) with a lack of evidence. A minor example would be banning someone for flaming with chatlogs provided as evidence, but only providing the accused's logs specifically with no context- they could have been provoked to act out; but I digress.

Yeah basically this, not really enough to prove anything beyond a doubt

On 11/16/2018 at 10:10 PM, Abstract said:

Length: Perm ban (IP ban if possible)

You don't need to (and shouldn't) have this in your ban requests. Also, IP bans aren't used unless someone is specifically ban evading otherwise they're completely pointless.