PolarCoded

What's your favorite drink?

Alcoholic: Can't go wrong with most bourbons, but my absolute favorite is Elijah Craig.

Non-alcoholic: Iced tea brewed with black tea and earl grey.

Alcoholic: Jameson Whiskey

Non: Sweet tea (like traditional sugar-crack southern tea) and anything extremely high in caffeine 

4 minutes ago, Bumpy said:

I dont drink alcoholic drinks cus im 18 and obey the law like a good citizen.

Non alcoholic: Pepsi

In the UK you can drink and buy alcohol at 18 ?

On 11/24/2018 at 12:09 PM, Dannypicacho said:

My favourite alcoholic drink is being a good child of the LORD and not drinking ??

On 11/27/2018 at 10:22 AM, ABlueSkittle123 said:

Alcohol: I am too young for that and nor do I ever plan on drinking alcohol.

On 11/27/2018 at 10:32 PM, megamanzero said:

also I just need to wait 3 years to drink alcohol but I probably wont drink it anyway

On 11/29/2018 at 3:17 PM, TBOHB said:

Alcoholic: none cuz not old enough

4 hours ago, Bumpy said:

I dont drink alcoholic drinks cus im 18 and obey the law like a good citizen.

if you haven't gotten blackout drunk at least once before you're 21 you haven't really lived

13 minutes ago, Bonk said:

if you haven't gotten blackout drunk at least once before you're 21 you haven't really lived

Haha yeah ???

If you haven't been irresponsible and an idiot at a young age when drinking is illegal in your area, you haven't lived ???

Don't @ me unless you've gotten at least 4 DUIs and/or been arrested for peeing in public ?

That's some fucked up gatekeeping bonk

Edited by Dannypicacho (see edit history)

Americans are so strict about their drinking laws. Round here, you'll always have a bunch of 14 year olds with cheap massive bottles of cider all drinking in a public park

Not to mention if you ask me, being young is being able to make mistakes so you can learn from it, rather than completely straying away. Gotta live a little ?

8 hours ago, Tekage said:

Americans are so strict about their drinking laws. Round here, you'll always have a bunch of 14 year olds with cheap massive bottles of cider all drinking in a public park

Not to mention if you ask me, being young is being able to make mistakes so you can learn from it, rather than completely straying away. Gotta live a little ?

Gotta live a little doesn't mean be a dumbass TAR MOUTH but I'm mega proud of you for quitting love you bro