Shotgunprolapse

Any games you would recommend on st

Question

Steam's Autumn sale finally hit, any games you guys would recommend? If anyone else is looking for recommendations I would highly recommend the Metro series The Wolfenstein series and the Bioshock series. I would also recommend the first two Dead Space games and the first two Mass Effect games they are really good but sadly you can only get the first two of each series on Steam and you have to get the third one's on Origin. Another good game I would recommend if you like old school crpgs is pillars of Eternity 1 and 2. I've been playing the first one lately and could already tell it's a game I'm probably going to put hundreds of hours into.

6 answers to this question

STORE.STEAMPOWERED.COM

Take control of Invisible's agents in the field and infiltrate the world's most dangerous corporations. Stealth, precision, and teamwork are...

I'm personally not a fan of single-player games that much but I will always recommend this game to others since it's so heckin fun

STORE.STEAMPOWERED.COM

Your favorite marsupial, Crash Bandicoot™, is back! He’s enhanced, entranced and ready-to-dance with the N. Sane Trilogy. Relive all your favorite moments in Crash Bandicoot™, Crash Bandicoot™ 2:...

Not on sale for that much but I've played this when it was only on PS4 and I do feel I can give it a solid thumbs up if you're into older school platformers.

22 hours ago, Tatost said:
STORE.STEAMPOWERED.COM

Includes 10 items: Borderlands 2, Borderlands 2 - Captain Scarlett and her Pirate's Booty, Borderlands 2 - Psycho Pack, Borderlands 2:...

Only $9 when it's usually $40 VERY good game.

Hollow Knight and Enter the Gungeon are also really good choices.

Although I haven't personally played Hollow Knight or Enter the Gungeon, I can attest to Borderlands 2 being a great choice for SP and occasionally you can still find multiplayer lobbies. With the DLC its really worth getting for all the shenanigans you can do.