plowcord625

Should I become a furry

Question

Im a little late to the answer, but as someone who has been here since the beginning of xG and discovering what furries were because of xG myself back when I was 13(I turn 21 tomorrow)there will always be issues within the community on this stuff, there really isnt a correct answer either, other than just be yourself.

Dont be afraid to reach out to others about how you feel though, if of course this isn't a troll post.  

Do you really have to ask? That isn't something you should be looking for feedback on friend. You either are, or aren't interested in that sort of thing- shouldn't really go out of your way to ask someone if you should or shouldn't 'identify' yourself in any particular way ?

I'd say, that's a very personal stance, you ask us to decide here.
If you feel a certain level of comfort at the thought of being a furry, don't let anyone stop you.
Don't let any authority keep you from making your most important life choices about your identity!

If its something you're interested in do it, if you want to just because theres a large number of them in xG, don't. There are plenty of non funny and non weeb members.

Just be yourself. If you don't think it's for you, then don't. You don't have to force yourself to be something because it's popular around you.