fnet09

What makes someone a good friend?

Question

What makes someone a good friend, is someone a good friend if he or she treats you like total trash, is someone a good friend when i like him and others dont, am I a good friend when i treat friends like family and they stab me in the back. That is the question.  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

6 answers to this question

I can't say, I know, what's the best friend to everyone. Everyone has a different set of values and prefers different people.
A good friend to me is someone, who will take time to listen to you and help you. Someone empathic to your problems, who will do more than just listen and say "Oh, that's horrible", or "That's great".
It would be a person dedicated enough to not only listen to you, but understand and work with what you are telling them.
Obligatorily, you'd also have to enjoy each others' company...

There's a lot of granularity, I haven't touched on.

8 hours ago, nuen said:

A friend is a true friend if they'll risk it for your biscuit.

What the f... I don't want anyone to get to do anything to my biscuit. Not even my girlfriend.

On 1/7/2019 at 7:14 PM, Chaonic said:

What the f... I don't want anyone to get to do anything to my biscuit. Not even my girlfriend.

That was never the intent of the message scoundrel, you made it gay. You are now the large homosexual. +1 if you agree.