Edit History

Chaonic

Chaonic

I've not made any sprays whatsoever before. The most I've done was load up a png, I've drawn many years ago.
But I'm pretty savvy with animations and that kind of stuff.

I'm confident, I could make just about anything. Any artstyle.
But when it comes to animations, I'm more versed with motion tweens and effects than with classical animations drawn frame by frame. (Honestly just never tried anything complex, so I'm not going to advertise it.)

The point of this all was not to advertise my art, but to try something new and give people the opportunity to get something custom.

Maybe that was a stupid move on my side. Who would take this offer, if they don't know my skill?
I thought, giving it out for free was reason enough.

Edit:
Also, if noone looks at sprays... Why is there even a whole topic on here for sprays?

Chaonic

Chaonic

I've not made any sprays whatsoever before. The most I've done was load up a png, I've drawn many years ago.
But I'm pretty savvy with animations and that kind of stuff.

I'm confident, I could make just about anything. Any artstyle.
But when it comes to animations, I'm more versed with motion tweens and effects than with classical animations drawn frame by frame. (Honestly just never tried anything complex, so I'm not going to advertise it.)

The point of this all was not to advertise my art, but to try something new and give people the opportunity to get something custom.

Maybe that was a stupid move on my side. Who would take this offer, if they don't know my skill?
I thought, giving it out for free was reason enough.