Edit History

SegFault

SegFault

5 hours ago, Shadower said:

Shut the fuck up you’d probably love a 24/7 clocktown server again seesh holy shit we get it you’re a bad sniper but hot damn you don’t have to get rid of a map where scunts can’t try hard on their stranges that they bought with their college savings fuck off dont fucking delete another fun map to play on bc you don’t have the skill to play comp but you’re not casual enough to play casual like a normal human being.

as per usualI read 0% of the thread including OP so lol

Oh yeah I forgot 

finally the tf2 division can fucking die lol

fuck I forgot again 

#bringbackedventuresyouskags

Keep discussion on topic please shadower. Careful you might cut yourself on how ironically edgy you think you are! ?

SegFault

SegFault

5 hours ago, Shadower said:

Shut the fuck up you’d probably love a 24/7 clocktown server again seesh holy shit we get it you’re a bad sniper but hot damn you don’t have to get rid of a map where scunts can’t try hard on their stranges that they bought with their college savings fuck off dont fucking delete another fun map to play on bc you don’t have the skill to play comp but you’re not casual enough to play casual like a normal human being.

as per usualI read 0% of the thread including OP so lol

Oh yeah I forgot 

finally the tf2 division can fucking die lol

fuck I forgot again 

#bringbackedventuresyouskags

Please keep discussion on topic please shadower. Careful you might cut yourself on how ironically edgy you think you are! ?