Edit History

hongkongatron

hongkongatron

also i meant to send this a week or two ago and forgot to hit send

Has noticeable flaws but overall extremely easy to kill enemy snipers without spy or sniper. Demoknight can retain all speed from charging in the water so long as he ends the charge before he hits the surface, which that alone is one of many braindead easy ways to get over to the enemy spawn in several seconds flat. Sticky jumper exists, and thats just for demo. Most of the snipers that play on our server aren’t good enough to consistently track you when making basic braindead dodging movements. 

A majority of the time, the map just serves as filler for a map we actually like to have its recently played cooldown to end, so it serves a pretty useful niche in that regard. 

On 1/7/2019 at 6:34 PM, Precious said:

I've also heard people say "lol you just don't know how to counter snipers". To that I say... are you dumb?

BC9DC451-8127-45B8-B639-7A39D15283DF.gif

hongkongatron

hongkongatron

also i meant to have sent this a week or two ago and forgot to hit senf

Has noticeable flaws but overall extremely easy to kill enemy snipers without spy or sniper. Demoknight can retain all speed from charging in the water so long as he ends the charge before he hits the surface, which that alone is one of many braindead easy ways to get over to the enemy spawn in several seconds flat. Sticky jumper exists, and thats just for demo. Most of the snipers that play on our server aren’t good enough to consistently track you when making basic braindead dodging movements. 

A majority of the time, the map just serves as filler for a map we actually like to have its recently played cooldown to end, so it serves a pretty useful niche in that regard. 

I've also heard people say "lol you just don't know how to counter snipers". To that I say... are you dumb?

hongkongatron

hongkongatron