Caleb956

Not a crusade

Yes! Hello! Yes, you! Do you have a moment to talk about our lord and savior, Sand?  That's right! We are holding the first ever #SandCrusade, right here, on XenoGamers Team Fortress 2 Servers! If you wish to join, simply put #sand, or #sandcrusade in your name, or any other flavor of sand you prefer! There is also a sand title available in the hub shop for 956 credits, courtesy of The Sand Leader himself, so get out there and spend those credits you've been saving up!

Join today, and together we will make xG Great Again!

image.thumb.png.2bbb68e6ce0c55bd0c5ff5632dbfecc7.png

Ok so basically, if I have the sand title (which you can buy for 956 credits), I will be accepted by our leader Caleb956? Oh goodie! I will join the crusade and we will take over the world!

Sand is a granular material composed of finely divided rock and mineral particles. It is defined by size, being finer than gravel and coarser than silt. Sand can also refer to a textural class of soil or soil type; i.e., a soil containing more than 85 percent sand-sized particles by mass.[1]

The composition of sand varies, depending on the local rock sources and conditions, but the most common constituent of sand in inland continental settings and non-tropical coastal settings is silica (silicon dioxide, or SiO2), usually in the form of quartz. The second most common type of sand is calcium carbonate, for example, aragonite, which has mostly been created, over the past half billion years, by various forms of life, like coral and shellfish. For example, it is the primary form of sand apparent in areas where reefs have dominated the ecosystem for millions of years like the Caribbean.

TL:DR sand

Edited by -Diphikult
totally not from Wikipedia virr no bully (see edit history)

If you are not informed by our lord and savior sand, here is an amazing article that discusses multiple forms that our god can take and what powers it posses.

WWW.SANDATLAS.ORG

Illustrated overview and examples of sand types.

Enjoy reading about our lord and savior, sand.

5 hours ago, ABlueSkittle123 said:

If you are not informed by our lord and savior sand, here is an amazing article that discusses multiple forms that our god can take and what powers it posses.

WWW.SANDATLAS.ORG

Illustrated overview and examples of sand types.

Enjoy reading about our lord and savior, sand.

Thank you for this wonderful article, @ABlueSkittle123. Now I may know more about the forms of our lord and savior.

On 1/21/2019 at 3:37 PM, Meaty said:

It's time for a crusade

Time for crusade??? That means....

Time to raid xG server on cs:go and kill all the invaders and pray in our holy lord. I will stand for god and for combat.guggy.gif

3 hours ago, you get a gold star ⭐ said:

Is red sand allowed? Even though red sand commits 85% of crimes?

The sand lord isn't racist towards other sand, red sand is just as equal as glass, (Domesticated sand) the lord only punishes the wrongdoers and lets the innocent enjoy being sand.