Steamid: 76561198158345011
    In Game name: xG | Mr.Gladîatør
    Forums Name: Roy
  • Information

Your SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:64379242

Your Nick Name/In-Game Name:

ya dingo / jt! / cha chingo

Reason why you don't want this member in our community?

This:

It can be true or false but, @Dannypicacho is a fat dumb bitch who is like a fucking doge just barking shit at me and I like it. See, it’s a good relationship with a man’s best friend but I’m telling you, @Dannypicacho is a dumbass. He is right about but wrong. So you guys have to think what is right and what is wrong. But what is right for me is...

roasting danny time!!!

1 roast. @Dannypicacho part time job is at the taco truck

2 roast. Rather be a jap instead of a @Dannypicacho

3. Big roast. I will wave my privates at your aunties and make them like my tacos ? 

4.Best roast. I bet you can’t kiss a girl... my bad I forgot, it counts if you kiss your dad good bye XD if you know what it means

I’m done, so give me hate you faggots wanna be @Dannypicacho who works at a taco truck at Michoacán XD 

Why why why. When I put, “May I have your hate”. I got likes. I want to be the king of dislikes. So...

I did more sins lately and here there are, I tripped a old lady. Instead of eating furries and weebos, I slit their dicks off and twist their nipples. I called a little boy a faggot who drinks fucking sunny D (it’s a orange juice). I fucking slit a hog’s throat with the cross. I took a dump at my boss seat. I shower naked... but this time with my boy, @ScottNi (he nevered notice). I will spell this wrong for bad spelling,”I pew frowm da plef om being wexican nor noy nexican”. Making fun of the Mexican flag for being stupid as @Dannypicacho profile and they stole the colors from Italy ??. I told a Japanese person to open there eyes. And last sin for today........ well it is quite weird but, making deals with the gavil in court to make them suffer or ban today but shush. Also I rape my pillow, I put a sad face on it. Give dislikes or get distract. Last, If you thumbs up, I will fucking find your favorite animal and rape it, slit it’s throat and eat it or feed it to @Genocide‘s mom or slit her throat too.

Also, I promise last one,I Will shove my ship up @BullseyeX’s ass if I get likes, just give dislikes you cunts.

(Also called geno a fat ape)

His/her SteamID:

His/her In-game/forum name?

Mr. Gladiator / Roy

Anything else we should know?

He shouldn't get out scot-free for disrespecting admin, and others.

Also eats his mic, and breaks so many jb rules.

Sparks gets banned for a week for shit like this but Roy is completely fine.

7 minutes ago, Hg2CI2 said:

No, he stays

For people who are saying "he stays" Why should he stay?  He shouldn't have his member removed i must concur, but he SHOULD get at least a punishment of some sort. Regardless if he is going for attention or not, the shit he said is terrible. It wasn't funny, it wasn't cool, and it damn sure broke a couple of rules.

My point is - Give reasons to why he shouldn't get/receive a punishment just like any other member would if they said this also?

4 minutes ago, Kypari said:

The thread was a disaster and he was warned by @virr in the end. Not sure if any further punishment is needed honestly.

Fair enough, can we have this closed please?

15 minutes ago, Genocide said:

For people who are saying "he stays" Why should he stay?  He shouldn't have his member removed i must concur, but he SHOULD get at least a punishment of some sort. Regardless if he is going for attention or not, the shit he said is terrible. It wasn't funny, it wasn't cool, and it damn sure broke a couple of rules.

My point is - Give reasons to why he shouldn't get/receive a punishment just like any other member would if they said this also?

mhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, True True, but always play the clever game my friend.

12 minutes ago, Kypari said:

The thread was a disaster and he was warned by @virr in the end. Not sure if any further punishment is needed honestly.

Dingo also pointed out that Roy continues to mic spam and ear rape on the CS servers despite him being warned several times. He obviously lacks the basic maturity becoming of a member of the community. 

For the near two months that I have been playing on the CS servers, I can't say that I have had a single positive encounter with him. By far one of the least fun people to play with, I've even had to leave the server a few times because I couldn't put up with it anymore. If revoking member is too harsh for this situation, I would at least push for some other form of punishment. I can't say I would be surprised to find that I'm not the only one who has this opinion.

At this point, I enjoy listening to goldfish much MUCH more than listening to gladiator. While goldfish screams a couple of times per encounter, gladiator is screaming for the majority of the time he uses his mic. Usually inaudible, his times on guard are terrible and ruin the server.

In the short time I've known this person, they've caused a lot of uproar on the forums and generally been childish/toxic. Even after being warned by Virr after that dumpster fire of a post he made, I still see him acting incredibly childish and arrogant, literally begging for downvotes. I may not play CS:GO, but I think his behavior recently on the forums is more than enough to be punished.

He's already been warned and shows no signs of wanting to improve. I see no reason why he should still be a member of this community. 

+1 for membership removal, or if that's a bit too extreme, then +1 for a ban of some sort.