• In-Game Name
    TAoW Hunter
  • Identity
    STEAM_0:1:208578952
  • Position
  • Time Active on Servers
    18d+
  • Information

Ok. I didn't except myself to be here, but after my big change I wanted to finally be able to fill in a spot on the xG Staff Roaster. It might seem very weird that me, a guy who got permed would even think about joining the staff team, but my main goal is to keep xG alive all the time. Usually at night most of the staff are asleep and this has been a problem on many occasions. Once there was a hacker and so many people did a calladmin, and no one came, soon everyone left the server because it was so unfair. I usually always stay up even on weekends, so the 14 hour biweekly will not be a problem for me.

I am a ex-staff on European Studs, 1+ years, so I know the 5 basic commands that mods get, which is slay, kick ,gag ,mute, and ban. I know all the different ways to use the commands, via Admin Menu or Console.

But my main reason for joining xG staff is because, I just wanna be involved, I want to help people, I don't wanna be a backseat mod anymore. I wanna help in EVERY way I can, I will be the first to answer to any calladmin (if I'm on, and not at school). This has been something that has been flying around in my mind for a long time, but due to past actions, it got away, but ive recently caught up to it and now I'm finally doing it.

I know all about Staff Rules, I'm only an enforcer, but I have to respect people the right way, and I know abusing my powers will go against my oath I made back awhile ago when I made my Unban Appeal, because this is disrespect to the team. I know when to be serious and when I can just mess around, though on xG I've never seen a serious moment occur, only when I got punished.

xG will be my hotspot forever, and I hope the team will accept me as their newest mod, if not. Thank you all for reading my mod application! ? 

I have read the staff submission rules and meet the requirements for the division I'm applying for.

• I have read the staff submission rules and meet the requirements for the division I'm applying for.
    Yes

Going to stay neutral on this. Last I saw of you, you were throwing one of the biggest fits of toxicity I'd seen. I haven't heard anything about you changing, but if you are/have, thats great to hear :D. only staying neutral from my known experience with you.

I'm not going to vouch yet as I would like to see some other comments first, but I just wanted to say that I've seen a tremendous improvement since your unban and I just want to express how great we all think it is. You know the rules, actively enforce them and as of right now, I see no issue in you getting staff. But as I said: I will wait for an official vouch; just wanted to put that out there.

Good luck on your application, mate. Hope the rest of the comments you get are positive.

While I haven't bumped into you much recently, I do definitely believe you have improved over the last few months. You follow the rules well enough and have helped me de-escalate situations in the past. I've also noticed that yes, you are on most frequently late at night, when other staff are not available to deal with the problem. I think xG could definitely use more late night staff, especially because a decent amount of the calladmins and complaints we get come late at night, when most of the staff are already asleep. 

I've heard some people say things about your behavior, but I haven't witnessed any of it myself, so I don't think it's right to hold that against you. And again, while we haven't bumped into each other much recently, I must say that every time I have seen you, you've been mostly well behaved and cooperative.

I feel comfortable enough to give you a +1. Good luck. ?

On 1/26/2019 at 8:26 PM, Xander said:

Usually at night most of the staff are asleep and this has been a problem on many occasions. Once there was a hacker and so many people did a calladmin, and no one came, soon everyone left the server because it was so unfair.

1 hour ago, Precious said:

I think xG could definitely use more late night staff, especially because a decent amount of the calladmins and complaints we get come late at night, when most of the staff are already asleep. 

Bruh I don't know what ya'll talking bout, I barely get four hours of sleep a night and almost always join for those juicy late night hackers and trolls to fuck with them, I'm all the late night staff we need ? . But yeah, gonna stay neutral on this for now since although he isn't breaking rules anymore, I still haven't seen much improvement with his personality or him trying that hard to be a good example for the community. I'd recommend in the future just trying to help others when they are in need and to be kind about it, and also try to look more responsible on the servers in general and I'll probably change this to a +1

I've really noticed the advances you've made over the last several months, and it's clear you've started trying more and caring more.  I never had an issue with you to begin with, glad you've made it to where we are now. 

Going to stay neutral for now since I've only seen you a few times since I've been back but definitely pushing closer to a +1 than anything. ?

+1

not much of a surf player myself, but when I am on, hes usually on and doesn't seem to cause any trouble anymore, and definitely has matured from what i've seen.

I have to agree tf2 does need staff, and increasingly so during the late late hours at night, since a majority of active staff have lives and cant be up at 4AM(I could but it gets lonely and its very bad for health)

I think hunter/xander here could probably help quite a bit if mentored by people like krampus whos on surf usually.