hongkongatron

The Next Community Night - 2/16/19

Just a heads up, to people who both regularly attend or just occasionally hop into community nights that the next one is Saturday of 2/16 and will be GMOD. After this, we will start having community nights every other Saturday with the one after being 3/9/19.

If you have any questions or thoughts, etc. leave them here so we can create an even better experience. 

Be sure to add me on steam so that you can join off me or someone else when we play. Gamemodes we’ll run will be TTT, PropHunt, SledBuild, and potentially more. 

TL;DR (again): The next community night is the Saturday after this one (2/16) and the one after that will be 3/9, with a CN happening every other week or so.

Here’s my steam.

Just now, Dannypicacho said:

Are you going to host the servers or will we be joining random community servers? Or does xG have servers?

Good question- due to xG’s nonexistent GMod division and the understandable inability on the higherups side to spontaneously generate servers out of nowhere, I’ll be finding random empty community servers fit for the CN a week or so beforehand. 

Small update - I'll be scoping out a multitude of servers for each gamemode we'll play so that we have multiple backups incase one or another has random people/is populated/has bad ping or other issues, etc.

I'll (probably maybe) post the IP's here if anyone wants them once I'm done but if you haven't already, be sure to add me on steam so you can join off me.

Reminder: The CN is THIS SATURDAY (2/16)

tags for people who have attended in the past/would be interested (sorry if i missed anyone):

@ScottNi @Topaz @Jadow @bagggel @BullseyeX @Tatost @Thunder

1 hour ago, Thrillhouse said:

Is there a specific time that it will be starting?

I'm going to stand by a concrete rule that community nights won't have specific EST times, I want them to be variable to fit the largest numbers of people. That being said, it will happen at around 7:00 PM EST.