Caleb956

A question for YOU! (:O)

Hey everyone, it's your friendly neighborhood cleb here with a question for YOU.  We ( @Tekk @Kypari @SegFault ) have decided as a higher up team that it'd be in our best interest to come to you for ideas and recommendations for changes to make to the server, sooo.. What would YOU like to see done to the servers in the future? What would YOU like to see added, changed, or removed?  Leave any and all recommendations or ideas down below, we will be using the feedback from this thread to make a sort of "roadmap" for what we will be doing for some time based off of your responses! 

Note: If you see an idea that you like that someone posted, rate it "Agree" or "Disagree" for ideas you don't like! Thank you ?

I like saying "YOU", I'm a flippin salesman ?

Edited by Caleb956 (see edit history)

6 minutes ago, Spoopy said:

Can we bring that giveaway bot that was long forgot 2 years ago cuz I want some free shit in dead server (including that free unusual hat that has yet to be claimed) 

The unusual still fucken there with keys and my Strange Sydney sleeper. Gimme hentai pins. BRING BACK THE BOT FOR EZ LOOT

More opportunities to add maps, rather than being stuck in the voting phase for months at a time then eventually being forgotten 

And yea, I know that many of the current maps we have are never played, but maybe if we see something new there’s a chance people will like it 

Even maps that people think were bad when they got added were played for a couple weeks before moving into irrelevancy, so trying out something can still be worth it for a little bit 

Add a map like or dislike system, that way if people don’t like the map it will say

Did you like this map?

Yes, keep it.

Im neutral. 

No,remove it. 

With this the higher ups can see from feedback on the forums and the server itself if people like it because we have maps that people hate so much that they just leave and I’ve seen the player count drop from 12 to 5.

Edited by SegFault
he accidentally posted with the guest account (see edit history)

8 hours ago, Spoopy said:

Can we bring that giveaway bot that was long forgot 2 years ago cuz I want some free shit in dead server (including that free unusual hat that has yet to be claimed) 

the bot kept going down a year or so ago and it was shut down then was shrugged off as “its gonna get fixed eventually we just have bigger fish to fry” iirc but bringing it back would make our giveaway system for population events way better

To those who arent voting or trying to stay neutral and pussyfooting around because you're scared of others opinions, need to actually vote disagree/agree, if you dont vote or have a recommendation or voice your opinion, nothing will change, we are being given the option and oppurtunity to make a change in the community, to make things better or worse, which is alot better than nothing being done, so if you dont vote and complain later on thats on you for not doing your part and making a difference, so please vote accordingly to the suggestions above, and try to be honest with yourself. 

/seriousthreadxd