Red

TGH MAP REMOVAL ( MY OWN LIST )

TGH MAP REMOVAL THREAD #1  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree with my list or nah?

As of recently a lot of people have been complaining about trade gaming history map rotation being too large and having maps we don’t play or like going to and I personally feel like we should reduce the map pool to half.

I’ll be listing maps which I feel should stay and maps that should go. This is my list and some people may agree/disagree which I encourage you to do since we want to actually know people opinion rather than just do shit out of our asses.

If you disagree on a certain map on "my list" please just feel free to tell me. We’ll collect everyone vouches and opinions and review everything so that we can decide what stays and goes.

Here’s the full list of maps currently on rotation /nominate

O = STAYS ON ROTATION

N = NEUTRAL

X = REMOVE

1. Trade_jollyrogerbay_v3 X

2. Dm_boostertower_v2 X

3. Trade_clickclockwood_kz1 N

4. Rusty_bucket_bay O

5. Trade_clocktown_v1a O

6. Dm_mariokart3_v1 O

7. Trade_Minecraft_Realms_Final O

8. Trade_delfino_airstrip_b3 O

9. Trade_smsdelfinoplaza_a4 N

10.trade_freezeezypeak_b1 X

12.trade_windfallisland_final X

13.trade_rainbow_palace_v1a X

14.koth_aquaticruin_final O

15.cp_kakariko_a3 O

16.koth_megaman6_rc1 O

18.trade_duketown_v1 O

19.koth_goldeneye_temple_a1 N

20.trade_hazy_maze_cave X

21.trade_outset_island X

22.trade_frantic_factory_v4a O

23.ctf_facing_worlds_2011 N

24.koth_saturnvalley N

25.mario_kart_deluxe_v3 O

26.trade_rogueport_xgfix O

27.ctf_the_lava_giant_b2 O

28.ctf_darktower XX

29.trade_abstract_augemented_a1 N

30.trade_minecraft_neon_v65_xmas O

31.cp_hotelhell N

32.sm64_star_road_b2 N

33.oot3d_hyrule O

34.dm_sdm_final X

35.trade_finalfantasy_town N

36.trade_nimbusland X

37.ge_bunker_v1 O

38.trade_pso_seabed_v2 X

40.sm64_big_boos_haunt X

41.trade_mmm_v1 X

42.tf_doom_e1m1_v01 O

43.koth_sollytude N

44.trade_minecraft_star_17_fix N

45.koth_delivery_rc4 O

46.koth_oofbay_v1 O

47.cp_dust2 X

48.vsh_bianco_hills_v5_koth O

49.cp_inferno O

Since our poll system is utter garbage and we have limit on it, i’ll be making several polls for most of the maps on the list expect for a few popular ones like aquatic rogueport megaman clocktown and what not. I'll be making separate polls for 3 maps each unless someone can make limit for polls unlimited. I'll probably make them tomorrow since i'm lazy..

Edited by Red (see edit history)

I think a lot of players are getting bored of the same old maps. Yes, they are great maps, but they get boring after playing them so much. Your list is essentially saying to keep all the maps that are like that. Ideally it would work, but maybe some more variety in maps would make people more intrigued to try them out and play.

Just now, Segal said:

I think a lot of players are getting bored of the same old maps. Yes, they are great maps, but they get boring after playing them so much. Your list is essentially saying to keep all the maps that are like that. Ideally it would work, but maybe some more variety in maps would make people more intrigued to try them out and play.

We already tried that approach with several new maps which include sollytude, biancohills,dust,inferno,delivery,oofbay. We'll get the server to try those maps out for a couple weeks then not go on them anymore or they quickly get bored of them. The only map I can say that generally helped the server for a while was oofbay,bianco hills,delivery. You can say that for the rest of the maps that were added but lets be real most of our players hate csgo maps with a passion no one goes to fucking sollytude and minecraft starfix. So saying people more variety would help isn't the best thing since we have seen from people to just play on the original maps then newer ones + I been playing on other servers which just had 1 map played for over 7+ Years and to this day is still getting active playerbase of 20+ players daily at any time.

58 minutes ago, Red said:

We already tried that approach with several new maps which include sollytude, biancohills,dust,inferno,delivery,oofbay. We'll get the server to try those maps out for a couple weeks then not go on them anymore or they quickly get bored of them. The only map I can say that generally helped the server for a while was oofbay,bianco hills,delivery. You can say that for the rest of the maps that were added but lets be real most of our players hate csgo maps with a passion no one goes to fucking sollytude and minecraft starfix. So saying people more variety would help isn't the best thing since we have seen from people to just play on the original maps then newer ones + I been playing on other servers which just had 1 map played for over 7+ Years and to this day is still getting active playerbase of 20+ players daily at any time.

People are bored of the same shit. We've been on the less popular maps like clickclock lately that used to be mega popular years ago and the server actually not only got populated on that map but actually maintained that population too. We need to start going to the less common maps and populate them if we want TGH to not die from everyone's boredom. The same shit gets boring when everything is so quiet and intense on aquatic and you get shunned for talking. Yeah other servers can stay on just one map but we can't when we have pubstompers destroying everyone on the same map and people are shunned for wanting to go to others

Lava Giant, Clocktown, Frantic Factory, and Aquatic Ruin are fun for me when I come on. idk if there are two different clocktown versions on TGH though, I've been hearing shit about an updated version of sorts.

14 minutes ago, Tatost said:

Lava Giant, Clocktown, Frantic Factory, and Aquatic Ruin are fun for me when I come on. idk if there are two different clocktown versions on TGH though, I've been hearing shit about an updated version of sorts.

Clocktown was updated a few years back and I'm pretty sure we only have the latest version on there. Main difference is teleport spawn for red, honestly not sure which version I prefer. Now both teams are easily spawncamped