Meaty

Important historical event

3 hours ago, Meaty said:

Remember that the tungstensand deathotter can hit you with the force of like, 3 nukes or some shit.

27 minutes ago, ScottNi said:

What I heard was that it could hit with the power of the meteor that wiped out the dinosaurs

Thank you both so much for this information

@ABlueSkittle123 I have a proposition for you...

I say we work together to gather the souls we need in order to purchase this beautiful historical document

We will each be getting a 50% share.

Of course we need @Caleb956 to give us access to the land of Sanderia

Brother Caleb, please, in the name of all that is Sandy, give us access to this sacred land so that we may retrieve this document for the sands

1 hour ago, -Diphikult said:

Of course we need @Caleb956 to give us access to the land of Sanderia

Brother Caleb, please, in the name of all that is Sandy, give us access to this sacred land so that we may retrieve this document for the sands

Denied.  You are a greedy, foolish man to believe I would give you access to the holy city so you can ravage the souls of the creatures who dwell there.

21 minutes ago, Caleb956 said:

Denied.  You are a greedy, foolish man to believe I would give you access to the holy city so you can ravage the souls of the creatures who dwell there.

This is what I feared, Caleb is wise and shall not let us be greedy @-Diphikult There is no way we can split the profit.

12 hours ago, ABlueSkittle123 said:

This is what I feared, Caleb is wise and shall not let us be greedy @-Diphikult There is no way we can split the profit.

Well it looks like I'll be running it alone

I know a man who may be able to help me get to my location without Caleb's help. However, it may require the ancient art of cpsave and cptele.

I hope it works, for if it fails I will be forced to use a secret method I've been meaning to keep secret.

1 minute ago, -Diphikult said:

know a man who may be able to help me get to my location without Caleb's help. However, it may require the ancient art of cpsave and cptele.

I hope it works, for if it fails I will be forced to use a secret method I've been meaning to keep secret.

You know cpsave and cptele was outlawed years ago for several reasons.. one of which being that the users went mad after some time.. I have placed an arcane lock around the city, if you dare to enter I will have no choice but to raise the army of old and use force to remove you from the city.. I'm sure a specific man from that army wouldn't be very happy to hear about this..

2 hours ago, Caleb956 said:

I'm sure a specific man from that army wouldn't be very happy to hear about this..

You wouldn't DARE bring him into this. Don't forget what he's done, don't you realize that he's part of the issue‽

Honestly I expected better from the sand Lord himself

If you wish to take care of this issue, I suggest you do it yourself instead of bringing in an old "friend" into this

3 hours ago, -Diphikult said:

You wouldn't DARE bring him into this. Don't forget what he's done, don't you realize that he's part of the issue‽

You say that, even though you don't even know who the man is.  I expected as much from a fool.