TBOHB

Attention Tenno of xG!

Question

This is a question to all members of xG who currently play Warframe: How interested would you all be in a Warframe clan under the name of xG? This clan wouldn't be a new division or anything, but maybe we can lure in some suckers to the clan and convert them into degenerates grow our community with the incoming waves of new players this year after the reveal of their roadmap of 2019! I'm only gathering interest in the idea so this isn't an official proposition. But if this thread gets some attention I'll officially pitch it to the higher-ups.

Please feel free to be as honest as you want.

6 answers to this question

Its a good idea in theory but I feel many players in this clan are already in a dojo, meaning you would need to incentivize them to leave. Plus the material costs to get everything to 100 would be a lot, plus research times, it would take up to a year. I love the game and love xG but it would be a lot of work

21 minutes ago, QueenOfHearts said:

Its a good idea in theory but I feel many players in this clan are already in a dojo, meaning you would need to incentivize them to leave. Plus the material costs to get everything to 100 would be a lot, plus research times, it would take up to a year. I love the game and love xG but it would be a lot of work

yeah I thought about that too.

Pretty sure most of us joined a clan that had everything researched right? So what if we were to do it from the ground up? We could say that we did it ourselves and weren't recruited into the clan with everything already there?

If this clan actually happens, I would recommend getting all the blueprints you want and then leave. Or grind them as a clan. Up to you.

Pretty sure everyone is better off joining another clan and have access to most of the blueprints, im pretty sure none of us are going to be active so it's going to be 1-2 people supplying for the entire clan