Edit History

Rabid

Rabid

On 2/21/2019 at 12:07 AM, Chrono said:

We've had several old members reinvent themselves from their old ways with very negative reputations and they are very valued members of our community. never used new accts to "start fresh" they own up to the past and push forward. hopefully you can do the same.

Hi thats me

Rabid

Rabid

nuen/bluez did it "without anyone knowing" but the higher ups could tell/there are some things that help higher ups tell... that said IMO the problem with that and the problem i see with him/her (nuen) doing that is that it just seems like you would be sweeping the old issues under the rug/running and or hiding from previous issues. I'm a believer in that if you want to change/be better, you should be able to show the progress that goes with it. All a new account would do is show a different person without the progression or story behind it. To relate: It's something others can look at you and say you accomplished something to overcome an alcohol addiction and be clean and a valuable member of your community as opposed to moving to a place nobody knows you or your problem that you overcame.

We've had several old members reinvent themselves from their old ways with very negative reputations and they are very valued members of our community. never used new accts to "start fresh" they own up to the past and push forward. hopefully you can do the same.

Hi thats me

Rabid

Rabid

nuen/bluez did it "without anyone knowing" but the higher ups could tell/there are some things that help higher ups tell... that said IMO the problem with that and the problem i see with him/her (nuen) doing that is that it just seems like you would be sweeping the old issues under the rug/running and or hiding from previous issues. I'm a believer in that if you want to change/be better, you should be able to show the progress that goes with it. All a new account would do is show a different person without the progression or story behind it. To relate: It's something others can look at you and say you accomplished something to overcome an alcohol addiction and be clean and a valuable member of your community as opposed to moving to a place nobody knows you or your problem that you overcame.

Hi thats me