Brady1780

Re-Reformed Brady

On 2/22/2019 at 1:37 PM, Brady1780 said:

nvm I fucking give up some of yall are too dumb too let it slide by

Hmm ?, I can’t say that I don’t like reformed or just you, because ether way I still find you funny, interesting, and being bradiator. Some people can judge you for your rights or wrong but they can’t see what are you really plotting. Quit this nonsense of reforming because without your personality and build characteristics, xG cs:go wouldn’t be the same. Just be you, and only you, no matter if someone hates your guts, hates your voice, hates your personality... just be you. #Bradiator#twirl4me#beyou

38 minutes ago, Roy said:

Just be you, and only you, no matter if someone hates your guts, hates your voice, hates your personality... just be you

Not gonna lie chief this might possibly be the worst advice I've ever heard

8 hours ago, Roy said:

Hmm ?, I can’t say that I don’t like reformed or just you, because ether way I still find you funny, interesting, and being bradiator. Some people can judge you for your rights or wrong but they can’t see what are you really plotting. Quit this nonsense of reforming because without your personality and build characteristics, xG cs:go wouldn’t be the same. Just be you, and only you, no matter if someone hates your guts, hates your voice, hates your personality... just be you. #Bradiator#twirl4me#beyou

7 hours ago, Dannypicacho said:

Not gonna lie chief this might possibly be the worst advice I've ever heard

It's all about being the best you can be and always trying to improve while still being yourself instead of being fake

10 hours ago, Kypari said:

It's all about being the best you can be and always trying to improve while still being yourself instead of being fake

Eh... what the hell, that is correct, just be yourself. For example, Danny is just being himself, being.... a Danny Pistachio kid?