Savage_Pear

Good Bye mates

I believe ima take a huge break from this server I don't really believe that a staff should be able to tell me to kms or be disrespectful towards me by telling me I'm worthless and that no one cares about me. It got me hella bummed out so that's the reason I'm not gonna be on at all. If you guys need me I'll be where i almost always am. On some shitty bhop server setting globals. See ya guys hope you all have fun! Or something. 

Snapchat-1260309212.jpg

I know you don’t like me but you’re pretty fun to have around and you’re pretty entertaining. I have lots of great memories of you telling story’s and stuff on mg. Anyway see you later and good luck to whatever you do next.

Since everyone and their mom is talking about it behind peoples backs and or just all over the place anywhere and everywhere, everybody already knows that pear is referencing me in this post/all the individuals he has messaged yesterday before he made this post.

If for some reason you take our back and forth banter/shit talking each other to be anything other than what I just said it was then I apologize for that, and next time all you gotta do is let me know that you're not cool with the way every single one of both our interactions with eachother has been and that will stop. but that goes both ways, I have never once been offended or take any of your "insults" personally but if you are going to take them like that then you also need to realize that I am only dishing back what I consider to be friendly insults back to you because that's how I have been perceiving our internet friendship based solely on our interactions.

That being said:

I would never tell somebody to kill themselves or tell them they are worthless and nobody cares about them, especially having known numerous individuals in my life that have suffered with depression and thoughts of suicide and like they would never belong or be happy in the world. The extent of the "mean" or "harassing" things I have said to you would be phrases like "you're honestly the worst person rn" when talking about being in discord and using voice activity when we were chilling in a channel and you had come in or "you're a fucking monster who uses some non push to talk shit" of which I don't understand how you would construe it as me telling you that you're a waste of space and should kill yourself and it honestly has me baffled.

If you ever feel like you want to kill yourself, there are help lines out there for that and they can be found here: 

SUICIDEPREVENTIONLIFELINE.ORG

and I would gladly link you to help or provide means of contacting actual professional help for it, and recommend taking your own personal counseling from a trained profession psychologist/therapist on it. That being said though the internet is not the place for you to vent your depression and potentially suicidal thoughts, xG has always encouraged those feeling like that to seek help and we have always taken a stance that after encouraging you to seek help about it to permanently ban because of liability and that it's not something that should be put on our servers/forums.

Lastly since certain individuals feel like they need to take what pear messages them and try to "call me out" that I'm harassing him or that I have a "history of being toxic and making people feel like shit" when they themselves are what they are describing rather than me. other than the typical trash talking and raging (which I don't normally do, 10manners and most other staff can attest to that) while in game, the extent of my interaction with pear can be found here because I don't typically talk to people in discord save for a select few that I'm not actually playing a game with: 

IMGUR.COM

Post with 0 views. Shared by Chrono42.

16 hours ago, Chrono said:

Lastly since certain individuals feel like they need to take what pear messages them and try to "call me out" that I'm harassing him or that I have a "history of being toxic and making people feel like shit" when they themselves are what they are describing rather than me. other than the typical trash talking and raging (which I don't normally do, 10manners and most other staff can attest to that) while in game, the extent of my interaction with pear can be found here because I don't typically talk to people in discord save for a select few that I'm not actually playing a game with: 

LIES

YOU BOOLY ME