nuen

Favorite Game During Childhood

Everyone had that one game that, when they were a kid, they thought it was the shit. Personally, I got to with Black 2, first game of all time for me (unless you count wii sports, that's not a game, it's a piece of art). I just want to know what that game was for other people here.

Also, I think I have like 450 hours clocked in on Black 2, nice.

It doesn't really count because I'm still a kid (and I named 5 instead of 1), but...

Super Mario 64

Going back and playing this game on an emulator was like a fever dream. I seriously doubt I got to 70 stars without my brother helping me

Needless to say, I never had my hat

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Despite a lot of people disliking motion controls, when I played this game on my Wii, I absolutely loved being able to swing the controller around. Even if I did look like an idiot, I had fun

The Legend of Zelda: The Four Swords

Me and my cousin used to stay up late playing this game when I lived in Montana. At the time, late meant around 10pm, but that's besides the point. This game was countless hours of fun, and to this day, I have not gone back and finished It

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

I played this game when the higher resolution version came out on the Wii U. I absolutely loved the puzzles. This doesn't really count though, since it was only a few years ago

Lego Star Wars

I played this too much.

my #1 fav series when i was a kid (and still one of my fav series) is Timesplitters

other games I like was mario sunshine, mario kart double dash, wrath unleashed, halo, gta 4

I can't think of much others at the moment but i know there was a ton more games I loved and still do

I honestly don't have ONE game that I can pinpoint and definitively rank it as my number 1 game of my childhood, so I'll go by the many systems I've played in my lifetime:

NES/SNES: Pilot Wings

Sega Genesis:  Sonic The Hedgehog

Gameboy: Pokemon (Red Version fo lyfe dawg)

Sega Saturn: Virtua Fighter

N64: GoldenEye

PlayStation: Twisted Metal

GameCube: Smash Bros. Melee

Very first PC (IBM Aptiva): MechWarrior 2: 31st Century Combat

Sega Dreamcast: Toy Commander

Xbox: Halo 2

Xbox 360: Halo 3

PC (from 2006 to present): Guild Wars

I think I have way too many to count, but one game that comes to mind as a childhood game is Melee but back before I even considered it as a competitive game. Used to main Marth and I still consider him my favourite character to play and watch in melee

1 hour ago, -Diphikult said:

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

I played this game when the higher resolution version came out on the Wii U. I absolutely loved the puzzles. This doesn't really count though, since it was only a few years ago

TP is the 2nd best Zelda game. Seriously Underrated.

Number one is BoTW, don't @ me. (I've played the entire series except for zelda 2, the four swords games, and the ds ones)

SNES: Link to the past

N64: Ocarina of Time

GCN: Super Mario Sunshine, SSBM,  or Wind Waker

GBC/GBA: Pokemon Crystal (like 400+ hours at least before the internal clock died)

Xbox: Amped snowboarding

PS/PS2: Kingdom Hearts or Tekken 

Edited by SegFault (see edit history)

GBA:

Pokemon Emerald (Around 400 hours on my last playthrough, internal clock died way way before that..)

Pokemon Leaf Green (~250 hours or so)

Wii:

Donkey Kong Country Returns

DS:

Pokemon Diamond

Pokemon Soul Silver