nuen

Favorite/Best Game

I made a thread similar to this about peoples favorite games during childhood. Now I want to know what's your favorite game, and the best game you've played (yes there's a difference). A favorite game is your well, favorite, often because of personal reasons or other stuff. Best game means in actual quality of the game. So basically guilty pleasure game and best game (You don't need to give a paragraph on why).

Favorite Game: Fire Emblem Fates, yes I know it's not exactly the best or most common pick, but I have a long story on why I like this game so much.

Best Game: TF2 or Smash (Ultimate, specifically) 

Too many playstation 2 games to choose from

Favorite: Ghost Recon Series

Best Game: Probably DBZ Budokai 3 or DBZ BT 2

also, im probably the only person ever to play smurf racing on PS1

As of right now my top 3 multiplayer games are: CS:GO, Smash Ultimate, TF2.

My top 3 singleplayer games are: Windwaker, Portal 2, Hotline Miami 2.

And my favourite "coop" with friends games are: Terraria and Minecraft.

I don't really know how to split "favourite" from "best", but I guess the singleplayers are like the favourites.

Edited by Dannypicacho (see edit history)

It's tough to choose a single favorite game, there are quite a few that I would consider my favorites. If I had to choose though, I'd probably have to say Bayonetta, Skyrim, and Dark Souls 3 are some of my favorite games of all time. 

As for the best game I've ever played, without a doubt it's Bloodborne. I love that game so much, it's inspired me a lot and made me realize the artistry within video games. Kingdom Hearts 3 is probably a close second.

Edited by Precious
fuck (see edit history)

It was TF2 for a while and I probably still have to call it that but the top 3 contenders would be:

1. TF2
  2. Super Smash Bros. Melee
  3. Danganronpa 2 or Miles Edgeworth Investigations 2 (aaaa I can't decide they're both incredible)
Edited by Kypari (see edit history)