Abstract

What do you want to see added to CS

What do you want to see added to CS:GO Jailbreak?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. What do you want to see added to CS:GO Jailbreak?

• New maps
    • New item shop cosmetics
    • More LastCT Music (this falls under New Item shop cosmetics but I want to be more specfic)
    • New lr's
    • (I know this was also reupdated fairly recently like the new maps but still) More/New RTDs'
    • Other (share what you may want if it isnt listed on here..or don't)

They could do raffles. i've seen other groups do something like that where they just do raffles and the person who put in the most credits has a higher chance of winning. but maybe evenly distributing the chance of winning would be good. there could also be a bet function with a random win chance, where you bet, say 1000 credits, and if you win you double and if you lose, well, you lose.

Just now, Abstract said:

They could do raffles. i've seen other groups do something like that where they just do raffles and the person who put in the most credits has a higher chance of winning. but maybe evenly distributing the chance of winning would be good. there could also be a bet function with a random win chance, where you bet, say 1000 credits, and if you win you double and if you lose, well, you lose.

Though it may be idea I dont know if it would be good and probably wouldnt be liked by players and only used by some. still an idea nonetheless

This might sound dumb, but we should add like, when you join ct if you are not a member or staff, add like a trivia question about one of the rules. And add more awesome music for last ct.