Soulify

how stupid is only's mod app?

Question

"I wish to become CS:GO staff because I believe I've built invaluable relationships with both the CS community and the xG community in general. I know the rules, believe in my abilities to take on the responsibility of keeping the jailbreak server, and wish to give back to a server that has filled with me with so much joy, hate, and laughs. To keep it really short and sweet, I think I'm at a point in my life where I can devote enough time and patience to readily keep the server moderated and fun."

i'd say he's not very big headed 

6 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Soulify said:

"I wish to become CS:GO staff because I believe I've built invaluable relationships with both the CS community and the xG community in general. I know the rules, believe in my abilities to take on the responsibility of keeping the jailbreak server, and wish to give back to a server that has filled with me with so much joy, hate, and laughs. To keep it really short and sweet, I think I'm at a point in my life where I can devote enough time and patience to readily keep the server moderated and fun."

i'd say he's not very big headed 

I fucking dare you to make a mod app to compete with the fastest accepted application I've ever seen