Lottamos

10 Man Rules/Clarifications

Ten Man Rules  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Fat man Sunday?

• Yes, Sunday should be a day we’re you can fat man
    • No, Sunday is not a day we’re you can fat man
  2. 2. What’s the timeframe on which people must join to make it a fat man game.

• It’s first come first serve no matter the timespan people joined.
    • If people join between 0-2 min of each other, it becomes fat man.
    • 0-5 min is the timespan people most join in to make it a fat man game.
    • 6+ min (if this receives traction make a response of what you think should be the timeframe.
  3. 3. If x amount of people join at the same time (let’s say 4) should there be fat man for just those four. (For example of those four they could be picked whenever but after like 3 are picked the fourth can’t play.)

• Yes, selective fat man is a thing
    • No, it’s first come first serve.

These are a few questions that I would like awnsered and a few more below that are better asked in a more open response format. Writing this on mobile so expect a few errors.

If the teams are unbalanced, at what point should a repick be called/what guidelines must be met for a repick? (Never repick is a valid answer.)

Are ten mans competitive, for fun, or more in the middle? Does the situation make your answer differ?What attitude or mindset should players going to scrim have? I think this question is more for me or to get everyone on the same page.

Should legacy/non-rotation maps be played on a rotation basis or a certain day of the week? What should determine if these maps are played?

(This is a more personal question) I understand guns like the negev and auto are points of tilt and other negative things but I feel like it would be better to allow all guns or at least the Zeus out of all the banned guns. What would have to happen to bring these guns into scrims? +1/-1

I’m not sure if this has been a thing and i’ve missed it but what are punishments for leaving or throwing in ten mans or should nothing change?

18 minutes ago, Lottamos said:

If the teams are unbalanced, at what point should a repick be called/what guidelines must be met for a repick? (Never repick is a valid answer.)

I personally believe that you should avoid repicks unless theres a super valid reason to. If teams are unbalanced (which shouldn't happen that often with experienced captains, but as a theoretical) the game should be over pretty quickly and its not worth the headache to try and balance teams mid game. (unless theres another reason to bring in other players, like if we need a sub)

Are ten mans competitive, for fun, or more in the middle? Does the situation make your answer differ?What attitude or mindset should players going to scrim have? I think this question is more for me or to get everyone on the same page.

Probably team dependent, some people like to sweat out and do well while some are more casual. What i do want to make clear is that if you are going to meme or do deagle only or something, PLEASE make sure EVERYONE on your team is okay with it before doing so.

Should legacy/non-rotation maps be played on a rotation basis or a certain day of the week? What should determine if these maps are played?

I don't think we need a set day for it, but if majority agrees it should be fine to pull them out occasionally imo.

(This is a more personal question) I understand guns like the negev and auto are points of tilt and other negative things but I feel like it would be better to allow all guns or at least the Zeus out of all the banned guns. What would have to happen to bring these guns into scrims? +1/-1

Not sure what would happen. They're pretty controversial guns in general so i think its better if they stay banned, but i don't have strong feelings either way. People do freak out if you get killed by it though, which is pretty funny.

EDIT: forgot this one oops

I’m not sure if this has been a thing and i’ve missed it but what are punishments for leaving or throwing in ten mans or should nothing change? 

If they have a legitimate reason for leaving, nothing. If someone leaves repeatedly i wouldn't be opposed a ban/blacklist.

Edited by virr (see edit history)

negev/auto are banned mostly because they are only used as memes and/or to intentionally tilt the other team. pretty good reason and imo should stay how it is.

1 hour ago, virr said:

What i do want to make clear is that if you are going to meme or do deagle only or something, PLEASE make sure EVERYONE on your team is okay with it before doing so.

@Shox

I personally would like the zeus to be added to scrims and maybe some other maps. Maps like office, agency, assault, vertigo (full map version) and even Militia or canals added to the map pool. I feel like different maps would change up the maps commonly played and it would be more enjoyable.

Edited by XpertMeleee (see edit history)

20 minutes ago, XpertMeleee said:

I personally would like the zeus to be added to scrims and maybe some other maps. Maps like office, agency, assault, vertigo (full map version) and even Militia or canals added to the map pool. I feel like different maps would change up the maps commonly played and it would be more enjoyable.

if you want to play other maps, get good enough to be considered captain material and pick those maps :^)

15 hours ago, virr said:

Probably team dependent, some people like to sweat out and do well while some are more casual. What i do want to make clear is that if you are going to meme or do deagle only or something, PLEASE make sure EVERYONE on your team is okay with it before doing so.

@Genocide 

16 hours ago, Lottamos said:

I personally feel the game is less aids with no autos, but there should be the option to turn them on.

47 minutes ago, hongkongatron said:

I personally feel the game is less aids with no autos, but there should be the option to turn them on.

As in a vote at the start of the match?