• Previous Member
    No
    ILikeAnime21#0547
  • Previously Banned
    No
  • Time Active on Servers
    2-5 hours
  • Reason for Joining

I have been playing on this server and I really like it  and I also got  a rank that I think  is high and the server  has  great  players  reason I wanna  join   because I cant not  donate to  be a  member  since I don't have much  money   and  don't have PayPal.

-1. The younger player doesn't know the rules yet, and his older brother I'm not to sure about (I've only played with the older brother once). I've seen you bait several times, complain about others breaking the rules then you do it yourself, and also vent camp. 

16 hours ago, Bonk said:

tyler.jpg.fd88ce24473a0775ecea0f20c583542f.jpg

you must have at least 12 hours on our servers to apply for member - you may reapply in 30 days

~closed

reopening both because after checking your hours you have plenty and because I didn't know it was a shared account. apologies!

Big fat -1, the kid on this account constantly breaks rules, and free kills. If you have ever played with him you have most likely seen him do this. He also always goes CT and should try to be a T more so he can learn from the more experienced guards. The older brother on this account is chill and seems to know the rules.