obscur___

more or less a fresh restart?

heyo

I know it's cheesy and all, but I've decided that I overall just want to start being more mature. Over the past few months, I've been trying to improve myself when it comes to everything, such as being more formal, doing better in school, spacing myself away from the computer, and what I think my main flaw was: oversharing. I don't see the need to let random people know what I find attractive or the fact that I'm really shy, because having that attitude is just overall a bad idea that repeats into a cycle of complaining and not doing anything to help the issue.

The TF2 surf server was part of my late childhood, and although I admit that it was awesome, I have this idea in my head that people still view me as that weird lil kid who just bhops around with a rocket launcher. I still have that same stupid sense of humor, but I just want to leave behind all the stupid stuff I have done as a pre-teen. I know that I probably shouldn't be worrying about all of this at this age, but I have just had this really bad self image that I've been working hard to reform, and I feel like just letting people know that I am not the person I was a year or two ago is sort of just the right thing. 

I think that's just about the gist of it, I hope to see you guys on the server at some point! 

Also Blaster is still a furry.