Rabid

Rabid

just wanna put my 2c out there because it seems people are taking stuff I said out of context

I said that I disagreed with the mute because I missed the "anyone continues and it's a mute" from hong above. 

while it wasn't really continuing per se, Rabid was definitely not contributing anything helpful to the conversation and while I wouldn't have muted him myself I can sort of understand it.

it was pretty much over before hong even gave that final warning - Rabid even gave what's (probably) going to be the best solution to the 10 manner bullshit. I'm not sure why the last warning came so late but it was definitely after the fact. however, Rabid's response was also unnecessary (as multiple people have said including himself). if you really have a problem with the way someone is using their powers, go to dms with either them or a higher up if it's that big of an issue. 

I think everyone (including myself) was on edge after Steven was instigating shit before Rabid even joined the conversation, which is a whole other discussion.

neither side is right here imo.

a lot of the higher ups still haven't discussed or even seen this post so I'm not closing @Topaz

Edited by Bonk (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Tatost said:

image.png.f7b07d9565e4acb9711ab1b650ec8ee9.png

He didn't see the warning which was why he thought it was unwarranted lol. He got unmuted because I didn't put timestamps or mute time in there

I don't get this.

@Topaz I don't want to argue over semantics, we're each entitled to our own opinions and how we view the situation. Your justifications to what I said won't really change my mind for the most part, although I do agree with most of it.

P.S. I never said the mute had unwavering support, 3 people in chat disagreed with the mute and more in VC (hence why I said some people). Stop trying to argue for the sake of arguing (I'm really not interested at all). Regardless, as a staff member yourself you should realize the mute is a bit silly. Ig the additional warnings prior to that kind of justify the mute, but even then no one felt that way after the unmute so whatsup with that?

Edited by MineCrack (see edit history)

6 hours ago, Tatost said:

Solving problems through an argument gets you nowhere

6 hours ago, Tatost said:

To prevent chat spam we end arguments as early as possible, but sometimes people (like you and Steven) are too stubborn to chill out,

These two are so fucking stupid I shouldn't even have to put it here... But you are trying to solve the problem of you and hong on a power trip with an argument...

4 hours ago, hongkongatron said:

as soon as it got to the point where there was no longer any meaning in the debate and it was just insults back and forth between others

Let people argue... Yall make it worse half the time by threatening your dumbass powers on people. Plus most the time it is just banter and people enjoy watching it happen

36 minutes ago, MineCrack said:

Ig the additional warnings prior to that kind of justify the mute, but even then no one felt that way after the unmute so whatsup with that?

didn't mute him again since everyone shut up when I muted him, no point in putting another mute on him if everyone's quiet anyway

@Aegean @virr if either of you checks forums on your date, could we get a lock on this thread? There doesn't seem to be any point to it since Rabid even stated in the OP that he wasn't seeking any sort of punishment.

11 minutes ago, Tatost said:

@Aegean @virr if either of you checks forums on your date, could we get a lock on this thread? There doesn't seem to be any point to it since Rabid even stated in the OP that he wasn't seeking any sort of punishment.

What's the need for closing? It's a report thread, let it breathe for a moment so higher ups can put their info/justifications on this. 

13 minutes ago, Tatost said:

I think that their was a point was to call you out on your shit. Don't try to close it cause people actually callin you out now

yeah why the fuck was rabid muted, u guys let me get away with 3 10 man @ s + my point was if you're going to be a complete infant when someone @10mans then maybe take off the tag? Also don't see why random tf2 members completely irrelevant to the topic have to join in, as they do not know the full history behind what happens; instead of just supporting an old tf2 member 
I do admit to instigating the argument but you guys are *snowflake emoji* (s). 

speaking of @Kypari joining in the discussion on discord here is the last of your minecraft base. as tyler 1 says "lata bishhh"

2018-01-14_00.52.55.png

@discord mods 

I know you guys are just trying to keep the peace on discord, but try to not antagonize people who are clearly just trolling. You guys are just feeding fuel to a fire. Also be a little more hesitant on muting someone.

@Steven @Rabid

Grow up, and stop being so condescending. These guys are legit trying to keep our members from being annoyed on discord, and you guys are intentionally being rude or annoying. You both should also practice what you preach and learn to not take things so seriously. I 

Nothing to be done from this report, both sides can improve from today forward. If issues persist in the future, we can discuss it in another thread. If anyone needs any clarification, feel free to message me as well.

Edited by Aegean (see edit history)