I don't feel like staying in the community anymore. I can no longer hide the fact that I'm pissed off at higher ups, the way you guys treat certain members, and the way that rules literally don't apply to some people. I'll probably come back to the community, when I can actually handle it all for once. I really hope to see this community change for the better.

if you have a problem with the way certain staff members or higher ups are acting, tell them instead of just outbursting about "how the higher ups control things" and getting extremely defensive out of nowhere. that doesn't solve any problems 

49 minutes ago, Bonk said:

tell them instead of just outbursting about "how the higher ups control things" and getting extremely defensive out of nowhere

He didn't outburst... it is a known fact of what he is saying. rules dont apply to hong or tatost and this community has gone to absolute shit after they became staff so dont act like it is out of nowhere. and if we say anything to yall all you say is "we are handling it dont make it public". Love you Soulify I hope to still play with you

21 minutes ago, Brady1780 said:

He didn't outburst... it is a known fact of what he is saying. rules dont apply to hong or tatost and this community has gone to absolute shit after they became staff so dont act like it is out of nowhere. and if we say anything to yall all you say is "we are handling it dont make it public". Love you Soulify I hope to still play with you

No need to attack individuals here RE RE Reformed Brady.

Bye soulipie i'll pie you later

Edited by Genocide (see edit history)

Well soulify, even you tried to apply for mod, your leaving already ?. I wish I said goodbye to you in the Jb server and I thought of you becoming better than anyone on the server. I thought of a friend, even though, I think annoy you sometimes (kind of tried to do on purpose), idk if I was really annoying to you and idk if you hate me for that even I tried to be da worst. I’m disappointed that your leaving and disappointed that I had to cover someone’s shift and not played on the xG server to say goodbye to you. I hope you can come back in a good memory of the server or you end up like me, plz don’t end up like me. Loyalty at first and a rebel at the end. Just think about the people that care about you and the people you care about. Even there is a certain stuff member not following the program of things, don’t let that down you. You can change things in ther server without being a mod, admin, member, or any staff. The unique thing about all of xG, is the people and their personalities that can change xG. Even your reading this soulify, and the fact your pissed of at a certain guy,  that guy is 0.004%/100% of the xG community. You can just figure out a solution to solve the problem or you can enjoy life with a family member or a friend or a dog(if your preferring a @Roadrunner) IRL. Because life is short. One day, someone that you care or love is ganna die, or one day you got cancer or got a severely illness. Just remember, you have one life, one chance to do something because in life, once you decide something, there no coming back.well, If your gonna stay, see ya on Friday.  if your leaving, adois amigo....

-Mr.Gladiator : )