Savage_Pear

Savage_Pear

4 hours ago, Aegean said:

I generally always hate debating on whether someone deserves a second chance or not. Regardless though, I think Walt is one of the few people who have taken a good look at their own flaws and will be a better person in this community from this day forth.

+1 for the unban and I trust that he won't let us down for giving him another chance.

Thanks for the +1 dude ❤️ Much love Long Time 

1 minute ago, BullseyeX said:

-1 the fact that you sold cheats is a no-no in my books but as well as the toxicity you had I would have to say no to you being unbanned

Thank you for your honest opinion bullseye. Hope you're having a lovely night dude 

+1 he has improved quite a bit and I know he’s missed being back in the community. The fact that most of the -1s are because he sold cheats is stupid, if you had the chance to make money for someone else doing all the work then why not? He hasn’t used them on the severs or around people in the servers so why scold his ban request because for his activities outside the community? That’s just my two cents in the matter. Best of luck on the ban protest?

neutral.

"I wasn't there for when he got banned, so I don't know the situation other than what was spoken about previously. My only interaction with anything relevant to his ban was what I posted on his "goodbye" thread regarding his immediate previous situation/outburst. I don't really have an opinion either way on pear, he's funny to hang around and talk with sometimes and other times it makes you want to cut your ears off but that's just him. I tend to ignore most of the things he says because typically it would be him talking mad shit and I don't really get butthurt by shit talking unless it gets personal.

I had previously warned him before that his actions and how he behaves on discord and servers do warrant a ban and that he has gotten a lot of leniency considering I was the one who would always be around when he was since we would play at pretty similar times and typically all the shit he did/said would be in voice with people who thought it was funny. I do believe that some form of ban is justified/required and don't think he will fully grasp the scope that his actions even on the internet have consequences unless he has to wait out some form of punishment.

I don't know what made Virr decide to make his ban "indefinite, he can protest it later just not now" but that's his decision and all I've done since is attempt to keep people like Char and Red from being on the servers and attempting to rile up a shitstorm by spamming on the servers about it and getting loud and aggressive using names like "fuck Virr" (the #justice4pear part of their names was fine as without the actual voice spam and angry loud remarks constantly it was just a silent peaceful protest.)"

in reference to @Tatost and a private conversation that took place shortly after the ban.

To me it seems pear has gotten significantly better with his attitude and taking things personally, as well as not having received messages in a long time saying "NIGGER!", and I'm usually all for a second chance on people if they feel like they have changed but go into it full well knowing the thin ice they are on especially when freshly coming back.

We've had our share of people given 2nd 3rd and even 9th chances in xg, which isn't knocking them, or the ones giving them so many chances as they are all valued members with good input and helped in forming xg to what it is/was. that being said, I haven't heard much about pear recently other than he got into a situation with @Duke and that they were arguing for a while and now duke is relatively ignoring him. ?‍♂️

Remember that your actions have consequences, and in the end you are the one to live with those consequences, not those that enact punishment(s) for breaking rules, and as always if you feel depressed or potentially more, that there are always ways out there to seek proper medical and psychological help for free.

+1, seems like he genuinely wants to be here. He has improved and is a much better person to be around now. In my recent interactions with him, not once have I heard him throw around the n word. ?

As the vast majority of the community are positive and believe you have changed, i think it would be reasonable to unban you. A month is a fair time for a ban for someone as active , but its very likely that the next ban will be a lot longer if you don't improve your behavior. That being said, lets hope it doesn't get to that point again and we can all stay friends from now on. ?

@Savage_Pear has been unbanned from discord and servers.

~closed

Edited by virr (see edit history)