xGDL Segfault
  • Identity
    The one that's not Segal
  • Position
    Administrator
  • Time Active on Servers
    13 hours
  • Information

I'm rude, I'm crude, but when segal needs help, I'm the dude.

I'm staff in almost every divsion, even tho that should probably get a revision.

Give me staff in Gmod, to help support my sick dad bod.

Next time Danny drops the n-word, I'll make sure he's gagged so it won't be heard.

I tried to make all this rhyme, so not letting my name be xG:Dl:A:A:1/2M Seg would be a crime.

Oh yeah, plus you need more diversity hires so that's a thing

• I have read the staff submission rules and meet the requirements for the division I'm applying for.
    Yes

Oh also, if so anyone -1s me I'll remove your membership.

This is the BigDickCowboy diplomacy ♥️

Edited by SegFault (see edit history)

probably the easiest +1 I've given for obvious reasons

He knows how to run a division and he's so much fun to be around, super friendly and loveable. He gives concern to every situation and he likes to make sure everyone is having a great time. 

A:6 

M:9

❤️

+1 

He’s intelligent, diligent at times, and reasonable. It’s an easy +1. He’s already proven himself capable by being the TF2 DL. However I’m going to ignore his Minecraft staff role as he doesn’t have Minecraft. 

A: 10

M: 9

+1 gave me powers on his discord just to dunk on nerds.

Has a proven track record. If he thinks he can handle staff in four (really three, if we are being honest), than why not?  He does spread out between a lot of different games as it is. I don't see much of an issue as long as he is honest if it gets too overwhelming.