Edit History

Caleb956

Caleb956

I'm all for self improvement, 100%, but this is the first I've seen of you since this thread:

If I am to +1 someone after what I've seen of them previously, I want to see them giving an active effort to try and improve their self image, not jumping ship, hoping it blows over and coming back a few months later.  I could be wrong, you might have been talking with other people on discord, on the servers etc, all I'm saying is that I personally haven't seen it.  I'd have liked to see some sort of effort especially on the forums building up to you applying for member, if this application doesn't go well working on your forum reputation, not just the number beneath your name, but how people view you is a good place to start, since I do believe that's where a lot of this began. 

image.png.a67996f02190cf3a3dba25c8fd296a8a.png

This is clearly satirical & ironical and you knew you'd get a reaction out of it, posting this when your last post on these forums was saying you are never going to come back, blocking everyone, etc isn't a very bright idea.  If you decide to leave and then come back, that's awesome, but do know that posting things like previously stated and then coming back and the first thing you do is saying that WILL have negative reactions. 

image.png.b48653f75868fa25b440bf9c4418a6a0.png

This also doesn't help your case.  Applying and then saying it's "a bit of a meme", if you ask me that just tells me you don't really care.  As @ABlueSkittle123 said, as a member of xG you are representing the clan as a whole.  More importantly, xG or not, you are representing yourself at all times.  If you want to be seen as nothing more than a meme, then go right ahead, if you want to be respected by your peers then you have to prove it.  You can't just dig yourself a hole and then get upset when someone pushes you into the hole, you got yourself into the situation,  now you have to work to get yourself out.

Good luck on the rest of your application.

Caleb956

Caleb956

I'm all for self improvement, 100%, but this is the first I've seen of you since this thread:

If I am to +1 someone after what I've seen of them previously, I want to see them giving an active effort to try and improve their self image, not jumping ship, hoping it blows over and coming back a few months later.  I could be wrong, you might have been talking with other people on discord, on the servers etc, all I'm saying is that I personally haven't seen it.  I'd have liked to see some sort of effort especially on the forums building up to you applying for member, if this application doesn't go well working on your forum reputation, not just the number beneath your name, but how people view you is a good place to start, since I do believe that's where a lot of this began.  I'm going to -1 this just for the sake of how you handled this today:

This is clearly satirical & ironical and you knew you'd get a reaction out of it, posting this when your last post on these forums was saying you are never going to come back, blocking everyone, etc isn't a very bright idea.  If you decide to leave and then come back, that's awesome, but do know that posting things like previously stated and then coming back and the first thing you do is saying that WILL have negative reactions. 

This also doesn't help your case.  Applying and then saying it's "a bit of a meme", if you ask me that just tells me you don't really care.  As @ABlueSkittle123 said, as a member of xG you are representing the clan as a whole.  More importantly, xG or not, you are representing yourself at all times.  If you want to be seen as nothing more than a meme, then go right ahead, if you want to be respected by your peers then you have to prove it.  You can't just dig yourself a hole and then get upset when someone pushes you into the hole, you got yourself into the situation,  now you have to work to get yourself out.

Caleb956

Caleb956

If I am to +1 someone after what I've seen of them previously, I want to see them giving an active effort to try and improve their self image, not jumping ship, hoping it blows over and coming back a few months later.  I could be wrong, you might have been talking with other people on discord, on the servers etc, all I'm saying is that I personally haven't seen it.  I'd have liked to see some sort of effort especially on the forums building up to you applying for member, if this application doesn't go well working on your forum reputation, not just the number beneath your name, but how people view you is a good place to start, since I do believe that's where a lot of this began.  I'm going to -1 this just for the sake of how you handled this today:

This also doesn't help your case.  Applying and then saying it's "a bit of a meme", if you ask me that just tells me you don't really care.  As @ABlueSkittle123 said, as a member of xG you are representing the clan as a whole.  More importantly, you are representing yourself at all times.  If you want to be seen as nothing more than a meme, then go right ahead, if you want to be respected by your peers then you have to prove it.  You can't just dig yourself a hole and then get upset when someone pushes you into the hole, you got yourself into the situation,  now you have to work to get yourself out.