DepressedNeonNepp

Explaining myself

In this post im going to be explaining why I used to be such a scumbag on this community, though none of what I say excuses what I did, I think what happened was all on me.

Ok, first time. The first time i left was out of rage because I spammed the forums, and was facing deserved backlash that I thought I didn't deserve.

Second time. I honestly don't even remember.

Third time. I left because me and my friends at the time (I still don't really know my relationship with them at this point) had a fallout because I was being a cancerous piece of shitand I became extremely angry and left for no reason.

Thats about all the ones i even remember, remember i'm truly sorry for the asshole iv'e been to all of you. I really want to be a better person, online and in real life. Iv'e been trying (and hopefully succeeding) at being a better person on here. Thats about all I have to say, Goodbye.

23 hours ago, DepressedNeonNepp said:

In this post im going to be explaining why I used to be such a scumbag on this community, though none of what I say excuses what I did, I think what happened was all on me.

Ok, first time. The first time i left was out of rage because I spammed the forums, and was facing deserved backlash that I thought I didn't deserve.

Second time. I honestly don't even remember.

Third time. I left because me and my friends at the time (I still don't really know my relationship with them at this point) had a fallout because I was being a cancerous piece of shitand I became extremely angry and left for no reason.

Thats about all the ones i even remember, remember i'm truly sorry for the asshole iv'e been to all of you. I really want to be a better person, online and in real life. Iv'e been trying (and hopefully succeeding) at being a better person on here. Thats about all I have to say, Goodbye.

This is the sort of character development I was referring to a few months back in the "rising epidemic of harassment" thread. Good on you if you're trying to amend your personality, just try and keep that temper under control : )