Meaty

Old Names

Question

What are some old names you used to use (and possibly regret), if you have any? I had forgotten about my old names until I played Unturned a bit ago and the name of my character was the first name I'm gonna mention, flyingflame7. I think it was just one of those auto generated Xbox Live names, but I could be wrong. The second one I just remembered when I was reminded of "flyingflame7" when I played Unturned, which is WarriorKing06. I don't know why I decided this was a good name, but I did for some reason. The only name I truly regret is one I only used once during a period where I didn't have a set name and never used again, which is "smol birb | trade.tf". I'm sure you can see why I regret that name.

Anyway, what are some of your old names?

15 answers to this question

My first Xbox name, sidekick432 (cringy as fuck I know) I can also honestly say I regret using depressedneonnep because it was spreading messages (before I actually became depressed(which I'm not very depressed anymore)) that I was depressed and people would message me asking if I had depression and I didn't wanna worry them so I took out depressed. And I can't change it on here because I don't have enough credits or whatever you use to buy things on here.

Edited by DepressedNeonNepp (see edit history)

TenderComic has been my xbox username for as long as I have had an xbox, so since I was in 5th grade. Evolved was my first steam name, than damdarth was my name for a while. I just recently changed it to Darrth

Started out as TBOHB (already explained origins in another thread) then switch to Septik because it sounded good in my head at the time. Immediately someone said septic tank in chat when I made the switch and regretted it immediately. It just kinda sticks now.

11 hours ago, DepressedNeonNepp said:

My first Xbox name, sidekick432 (cringy as fuck I know)

Sidekick432 is not a cringy nickname, especially compared to "depressedneonepp"

My first nickname was Egossi, which I kept for all my life EXCEPT for a few months i think in 2014 where my nickname was "Christian Brutal Sniper" cause for some reason I liked those videos enough to change my nickname to it. Changed it back when I talked to some other cringelord on steam who claimed to be the "real Christian Brutal sniper" and that I was a fraud

Edited by Egossi (see edit history)

I was that guy that used to have a new Xbox Live name every month.

it5jackas5

TheDarkDeceiver (FUCK ME IT'S SO EDGY)

CursedEaglezZ

BlizzardyStorm

For Steam, a bunch of weeby names and various forms of "Tekage"

Lol I mean my name goes between Seg Fault and BigDickCowboy now but once upon a time I was known as Jhony3Tears and Trees

Oh god too many, starting from most recent to oldest

just a mou

32 Bit Operating System

that one pizza roll thats still cold

FatalErrorTesla

HiddenTesla56

cybershockk (the name I first used when I got steam in like 2012)

cyberwave (literally roblox)

pokeweegee (literally means Pokémon weegee and it was for YouTube in like 2010)

DSi (the name I used on my dsi lmao)

For some reason I don’t cringe at my previous names, probably because they all fit the era of the internet they came from 

TwoTwoZero on Runescape when I was 8 years old,

RoyalAegean or Royal**** *whatever the class was i.e. RoyalMage* on WoW

KingAegean on Xbox 360 and most games now.

was overripe grapefruit when i made the account thats now my main when i joined the community/started playing on the servers, shortened to grape and i cant remember before that but it mightve been mrwubbles on battlenet after something my friend said