Discord
  • In-Game Name
    Red
  • Identity
    N/A
  • Ban Type
    Server Ban
  • Information

I spoiled endgame in emojis because I’m a fucking asshole and was warned and did it again and I’m ashamed at myself, I truly didn’t think it was that serious until I woke up and I realize I couldn’t argue with my fellow clan mates but I’ll like to say sorry for ruining anyone’s experience before watch endgame.

❌________________________________Red✍️

-1 I actually talk to virr about this because at first I thought it was just you doing it once, and he told me you did it multiple times when he told you to stop.

End Game doesn't seem really big, but its actually really big 21 movies just for this 3 hour movie.

Your behavior on the servers with your attitude will also set into this ban, so I think that if you want to get unbanned, do what I did, an Unban Challenge. Or you can just wait 3 months like i did 🙂

Anyways Good Luck on your Ban Protest!!!!

1 hour ago, TAoWHunter said:

-1 I actually talk to virr about this because at first I thought it was just you doing it once, and he told me you did it multiple times when he told you to stop.

End Game doesn't seem really big, but its actually really big 21 movies just for this 3 hour movie.

Your behavior on the servers with your attitude will also set into this ban, so I think that if you want to get unbanned, do what I did, an Unban Challenge. Or you can just wait 3 months like i did 🙂

Anyways Good Luck on your Ban Protest!!!!

What are you even talking about.. I only did it twice I don’t know what you mean about multiple times 

example 1: 😶😶😶 emojis to spoil the movie with a gun emoji 

example 2: me naming heros names 

but the discord ban is unrelated to how I act or do on the xg servers you can say discord is basically community hub where everyone can communicate + I don’t mind on waiting months even though I had a couple weeks to evaluate what I did, so yeah good luck 😅👍 

Yeah no having a movie as big as Endgame spoiled for you sucks a lot, I should know, someone spoiled it for me. I'd say it's justified.

I was originally gonna unban you and give you a warning until I realized you did it twice, and for a movie as big as endgame, that's really unfortunate for people you might have actually spoiled it for.

I don't think keeping you "permed" is the right option, but we will most likely keep you banned a little longer at least, so you and other people can think twice about ruining the experiences of others just for "memes".

+1 for unban, -1 for it being today.

4 hours ago, Aegean said:

I don't think keeping you "permed" is the right option, but we will most likely keep you banned a little longer at least

This. Protest again or message me after a month or two and we can talk about it.

~closed