Edit History

jaygoki

jaygoki

just for some clarification, spoiling movies is pretty much considered trolling, which is definitely in the general rules for the clan.

at the same time, if you get muted/kicked/banned for something that isn't in the rules, that doesn't mean it's abuse or wrongful - most of our rules are up to staff discretion and if they think you were doing something wrong you'll probably be punished, whether it's explicitly in the rules or not. obviously this doesn't apply to real cases of abuse but there are always exceptions to these sorts of things. 

I know it's off topic but there was confusion about it between staff so I'd say it's safe to assume others would be questioning it as well

not vouching because I don't know anything besides that you got banned for posting spoilers

jaygoki

jaygoki

just for some clarification, spoiling movies is pretty much considered trolling, which is definitely in the general rules for the clan.

at the same time, if you get muted/kicked/banned for something that isn't in the rules, that doesn't mean it's abuse or wrongful - most of our rules are up to staff discretion and if they think you were doing something wrong you'll probably be punished, whether it's explicitly in the rules or not. obviously this doesn't apply to real cases of abuse but there are always exceptions to these sorts of things. 

I know it's off topic but there was confusion about it between staff so I'd say it's safe to assume others would be questioning it as well