hongkongatron

xG Golf It Night #2 - 5/25

As previously mentioned in the last CN thread wrapping up Tabletop Sim, the time for xG Golf It Night has come around again, it'll be taking place the 25th of this month. Please note that the option of shoes or not will be dictated by the people playing, so be sure to speak up if you want to play for keeps. 

Like always, be sure to send me any maps you've made/want to see played, and if you have any questions, ask them below and I'll respond. Hopefully I have time to make a map of my own.

10 hours ago, Chrono said:

shoe games separate the men from the pussy little bitches.

While that may be right regardless, it is exactly why I don't play in the golf games

5 hours ago, Thrillhouse said:

K fine. All shoe games. All shoe bandits get banned from xG and have to pay restitution.

amen brother

32 minutes ago, Aegean said:

If we want to include more people for CN, I would say to remove the Shoe rules, but we can provide incentives to the winners.

if a shoe bandit wins, they get a clean slate on their shoe debt.

all others get a fancy stack of credits or an honorable role of being a golf it CN champion since golf it is a regular cn contender.

Just now, Chrono said:

if a shoe bandit wins, they get a clean slate on their shoe debt.

@LeToucan @Aegean this sounds p good

1 minute ago, Chrono said:

all others get a fancy stack of credits or an honorable role of being a golf it CN champion since golf it is a regular cn contender.

idk bout that but maybe