Edit History

Extasy

Extasy

Who am I?
Im Σxtasy, a 12 year old kid that is trying to learn the ropes of Jailbreak, and being warden.
-
Am I toxic?
I will admit, I am toxic sometimes, and I look forward to stop being toxic, and instead be a friendly non-toxic player.
-
How much experience do I have with CS:GO, or with the server?
I have 116 hours on cs:go since I mostly play other games for example Borderlands or Garry's Mod. My experience with the server is slim, but its the first server I go to when I want to do some jailbreak or fun activitys.
-
All about me in a whole list:
DoB: 8/26/2006
Steam Name: Σxtasy
Discord: Σxtasy the 𝘼𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙙
Previous bans on the server: 0
Vac ban: Yes.
How did I get vac banned: I honestly don't know, all I can say is I can't enter TF2 anymore. I asked valve why, they never responded. ]
What games I have: Borderlands, Borderlands 2, GTAV, TF2 [Yes I still have access from a alt account.], CS:GO, DD2 (Dungeon Defenders 2), Skyforge, Crossout, Dota 2, For Honor, Freestyle 2: Street Basketball, Garry's Mod, MTG Arena, osu!, Minecraft, Payday 2, Rust, SCP:SL, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege, Tom Clancy's The Division, Trove, Albion Online.
Alternitive Accounts: Σxtasy_ , Zento the 𝘼𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙙
Active Times: Sunday - Thursday (If no holidays): 3:50 - 10:00PM Friday and Saturday: 6-10AM - 12:00 AM [Midnight]
Toxicity Rate: 0-50%
Activity Rate: 50-89%

I am a tester for games, hacks, and projects made by creators.
I am hyperactive, and mostly drowsy at some times.

[ If you want to ask me any questions, be sure to leave it in the comments below the post! Thanks for spending your time reading this. ]

Extasy

Extasy

Who am I?
Im Σxtasy, a 12 year old kid that is trying to learn the ropes of Jailbreak, and being warden.
-
Am I toxic?
I will admit, I am toxic sometimes, and I look forward to stop being toxic, and instead be a friendly non-toxic player.
-
How much experience do I have with CS:GO, or with the server?
I have 116 hours on cs:go since I mostly play other games for example Borderlands or Garry's Mod. My experience with the server is slim, but its the first server I go to when I want to do some jailbreak or fun activitys.
-
All about me in a whole list:
DoB: 8/26/2006
Steam Name: Σxtasy or SKINHUB.COM | Σxtasy
Discord: Σxtasy the 𝘼𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙙
Previous bans on the server: 0
Vac ban: Yes.
How did I get vac banned: I honestly don't know, all I can say is I can't enter TF2 anymore. I asked valve why, they never responded. ]
What games I have: Borderlands, Borderlands 2, GTAV, TF2 [Yes I still have access from a alt account.], CS:GO, DD2 (Dungeon Defenders 2), Skyforge, Crossout, Dota 2, For Honor, Freestyle 2: Street Basketball, Garry's Mod, MTG Arena, osu!, Minecraft, Payday 2, Rust, SCP:SL, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege, Tom Clancy's The Division, Trove, Albion Online.
Alternitive Accounts: Σxtasy_ , Zento the 𝘼𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙙
Active Times: Sunday - Thursday (If no holidays): 3:50 - 10:00PM Friday and Saturday: 6-10AM - 12:00 AM [Midnight]
Toxicity Rate: 0-50%
Activity Rate: 50-89%

I am a tester for games, hacks, and projects made by creators.
I am hyperactive, and mostly drowsy at some times.

[ If you want to ask me any questions, be sure to leave it in the comments below the post! Thanks for spending your time reading this. ]