Extasy

Hello! Σxtasy here...

Who am I?
Im Σxtasy, a 12 year old kid that is trying to learn the ropes of Jailbreak, and being warden.
-
Am I toxic?
I will admit, I am toxic sometimes, and I look forward to stop being toxic, and instead be a friendly non-toxic player.
-
How much experience do I have with CS:GO, or with the server?
I have 116 hours on cs:go since I mostly play other games for example Borderlands or Garry's Mod. My experience with the server is slim, but its the first server I go to when I want to do some jailbreak or fun activitys.
-
All about me in a whole list:
DoB: 8/26/2006
Steam Name: Σxtasy
Discord: Σxtasy the 𝘼𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙙
Previous bans on the server: 0
Vac ban: Yes.
How did I get vac banned: I honestly don't know, all I can say is I can't enter TF2 anymore. I asked valve why, they never responded. ]
What games I have: Borderlands, Borderlands 2, GTAV, TF2 [Yes I still have access from a alt account.], CS:GO, DD2 (Dungeon Defenders 2), Skyforge, Crossout, Dota 2, For Honor, Freestyle 2: Street Basketball, Garry's Mod, MTG Arena, osu!, Minecraft, Payday 2, Rust, SCP:SL, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege, Tom Clancy's The Division, Trove, Albion Online.
Alternitive Accounts: Σxtasy_ , Zento the 𝘼𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙙
Active Times: Sunday - Thursday (If no holidays): 3:50 - 10:00PM Friday and Saturday: 6-10AM - 12:00 AM [Midnight]
Toxicity Rate: 0-50%
Activity Rate: 50-89%

I am a tester for games, hacks, and projects made by creators.
I am hyperactive, and mostly drowsy at some times.

[ If you want to ask me any questions, be sure to leave it in the comments below the post! Thanks for spending your time reading this. ]

Edited by Extasy (see edit history)

On 5/22/2019 at 9:59 PM, Egossi said:

What do you mean by "testing hacks"

Do you go on local server and use them against bots? Do you get on online servers and see the enemies through walls but not kill them?

Yes, I go on local servers to use them against bots.

On 5/22/2019 at 12:33 PM, Thorax_ said:

F32A689A-3872-4E2F-8060-3E709B386CCF.jpeg.c7fb39900c62afccf20b04d0922e14ed.jpeg41FE38C8-65EF-4CD3-B572-CC300A28FE40.jpeg.ab8874a5719f2b14891d4906e05bcfa7.jpeg

I think you solved your mystery.

Oh, the testing part I only do with test accounts. I never use them on any of my mains or alts.
[I really didn't solve my mystery there bud. 😞]