favorite food style/type/whatever from me is mongolian grill where the chef grills whatever you want right in front of you

favorite actual specific meal from me is probably something like deepdish pizza, not sure

favorite foods of either specific dishes or just type of food?

style: mongolian bbq or kbbq where they cook in front of you or you cook yourself.

ethnicity: italian, the usuals.

specific food item: home style fried rice or home style fried chicken

favorite single item in food: potato. so versatile.

41 minutes ago, hongkongatron said:

mongolian grill where the chef grills whatever you want right in front of you

There's a hibachi grill near me that does this and that shit tastes amazing. Expensive as fuck though : (

23 minutes ago, Chrono said:

style: mongolian bbq or kbbq where they cook in front of you or you cook yourself.

ethnicity: italian, the usuals.

favorite single item in food: potato. so versatile.

what true taste looks like, a man after my own heart

Just now, realBelloWaldi said:

steak

What kind of steak? There is only one correct answer to this question, and if you get it wrong you lose sausage privileges for a week.

14 minutes ago, Tatost said:

What kind of steak? There is only one correct answer to this question, and if you get it wrong you lose sausage privileges for a week.

Tomahawk Ribeye, Med Rare

Seafood in nearly any style/form is my favorite. The only seafood I have ever tried and not enjoyed was Tuna, and even then I would be willing to give it another shot if cooked a certain way.

If we are talking specifics, King Crab (or snow crab) with mashed potatoes and grilled broccoli was one of (and still continues to be) the best meal I have ever had.

4 hours ago, Thrillhouse said:

Tomahawk Ribeye, Med Rare

a man of culture. +1

favorite food style/type/whatever Don't want to go with the generic answer but there is a really good hibachi place where I live then there is a Japanese barbeque place I like down in Houston a lot too

favorite actual specific meal Probably my dad's like chicken and rice just comforting. 

favorite foods I love cajun food or tex-mex depends on what state