• In-Game Name
    tree
  • Identity
    STEAM_0:1:54017102
  • Position
  • Time Active on Servers
    12 days(ish) in-game
  • Information

I've applied before, got rejected once due to the higher-ups not believing I'm mature enough. It was a valid reason for rejection, I was awfully toxic at times. The other time I was too overwhelmed with school so I decided to cancel the application. Yet, with school coming to a close, I think I'm finally able to fully commit to the servers. 

I feel like with this school year gone by, I've become much less toxic and much more talkative. I feel like I'll actually be contributing to the server whereas back then I was just messing around all the time. I don't really have much else to say other than that. Just that I think I'm ready to take on a new role within the community.

With all that being said, I would really appreciate some feedback as to why you gave the + or - 1. Doing that will help me improve in a positive way which is what I want to do.

Thanks for reading and giving feedback,

-tree

• I have read the staff submission rules and meet the requirements for the division I'm applying for.
    Yes

For now, I gotta go neutral. Don't get me wrong, you seem like a decent guy, but me not seeing you on the servers that much (if my brain is telling me correct things), coupled with me not knowing you very well, makes it hard to +1. Anyway, good luck on your app. If I see ya on the servers more, I might end up going to a +1 (or a -1 if I end up finding you not suitable for being staff).

Okay, so this is a barely a +1 from me, heres why. Tree has clearly matured over the time he has been away, but from a very short chat I could tell that he has most definitely improved. Its obvious that he clearly would like to be a moderator but the main issue is not seeing you on servers, at least from my experience I haven't seen you on servers often, that may be due to my lack of being on xG because of school finals and all that, but never the less I would like to see you on servers more often, so if you can get your hours up and show you really want to be a mod than I would recommend to do so, best of luck with your mod application!

+1 to replace me

He's shown he's improved, and activity isn't really a factor anymore with how little the servers see population

But playing tf2 makes you cool so do it regardless

1 minute ago, you get a gold star ⭐ said:

I play on tgh almost every day and I don't see you on, like ever.

Gonna be neutral for now unless you've been using an alt or a changed name or something.

my username is cephalophoil

7 minutes ago, you get a gold star ⭐ said:

I play on tgh almost every day and I don't see you on, like ever.

Gonna be neutral for now unless you've been using an alt or a changed name or something.

27 minutes ago, tree_ said:

Just close this thing lol school's starting back up Tuesday and I can't be on even if I am accepted.

:coffee: