Thrillhouse

xG Mordhau Duels Server!

Hey gamers, I rented a small 12 slot server so we can have some epic boxing matches and duels. Heres the IP if y'all wanna check it out 👍

I havent been able to find the server via the server browser, but you can connect using console. Open console and type "Open" followed by the IP: 147.135.44.27:29600

2 hours ago, realBelloWaldi said:

damn would really love to play but i feel like my ping would kill me, nevertheless a great idea

same, if you hosted on east coast i'd play but i have 230 ping when its stable so thats a no from me dawg

2 hours ago, realBelloWaldi said:

damn would really love to play but i feel like my ping would kill me, nevertheless a great idea

12 minutes ago, Egossi said:

same, if you hosted on east coast i'd play but i have 230 ping when its stable so thats a no from me dawg

the terrorist vs the uk furry weeb

1v1 high ping duels.

also you can convince others to get a free vpn and connect from somewhere like you and duel you at equally shit ping

2 hours ago, Egossi said:

Yeah idk what's up with the ping. The server is US west and I'm US West and even I was getting over 100 ping. I'll look into migrating the server to US East.

1 hour ago, mrnutty12 said:

east coast > west coast smh

Or if we are forgetting the Europe people, us central is a nice compromise for everyone across the country...

They didnt offer any US Central servers through the rental service I used =(

Hello again, fellow Mordhau Gamers. As of yesterday, I closed out the US West server and rented a US East server that now has 20 slots available so that our European brothers in arms can hack n slash with us! Please disregard the original IP I posted.

This is the new IP for the US East server: 172.107.16.178:28600

See you on the battlefield, nerds 😃