• In-Game Name
    TBOHB
  • Identity
    [U:1:168417375]
  • Position
  • Time Active on Servers
    Unsure
  • Information

Seeing that our Minecraft Division is making a return I would be more than happy to offer my time and make sure the server starts out strong. I don't have any experience running a Minecraft server so that is why I am applying for Moderator. I believe in my capabilities to be active on the servers (especially with the recent rise in popularity of the game). I only hope for the best and want to put my best foot forward.

• I have read the staff submission rules and meet the requirements for the division I'm applying for.
    Yes

I thought about it a bit, and I'm gonna +1. It was hard at first, since I don't really know him that well, but he's pretty mature I think. Good luck, you hecking otter friend.

-1 I don't exactly think you're qualified for the moderator position. I personally didn't see you on that often on the server. As well as that I have yet to see anything that would make me convinced to +1 this. I'm also gonna mention when you came into the spawn, and down into the shop while I was working on the shop to build a penis there and go in chat to say "ha ha penis." I'll keep this as a -1 until I see a reason to change it to a +1.

Edit: I was pretty sure you weren’t immature enough to the point where you would find that unironically funny. However, ironically or not, it was not humorous. Also, why would I have to ask you “Hey, why did you build a penis in spawn?” Since it is common sense to not build a penis in spawn anyways. You were opted to assist in building the spawn and were able to place blocks. You abused that fact and to my knowledge, no one else was silly enough to build a penis in the spawn. Judging from your reply to my vouch, I still believe you aren’t qualified for the moderator position.

Edited by PotatoDoc
To clarify my vouch (see edit history)

15 hours ago, PotatoDoc said:

build a penis there and go in chat to say "ha ha penis."

If you thought I was doing this thinking it was unironically funny, thats a r/wooosh. At the time I thought it was ironically funny and was going to break it afterwards, but instead of asking why I did it you broke them yourself and then kicked me.  Looking back now that makes sense why you did it and

I apologize for my immature actions.

On 6/7/2019 at 6:10 PM, PotatoDoc said:

. You were opted to assist in building the spawn

Just kinda throwing it out there, @yadingo just gave me op because he said I was cool. He never told me to do anything. Only reason I was op'ed in the first place was because /sethome wasn't working for members and gave me op so I could use it. If somebody had asked me to help actually build spawn I would have been more than happy to.

Also since we all know where this is heading (Your application has been denied, but you may apply again in 30 days), we should probably get this thread closed up.

18 hours ago, TBOHB said:

Just kinda throwing it out there, @yadingo just gave me op because he said I was cool.

That's taken completely out of context. I gave you operator because of the numerous problems on startup regarding permissions, and I trusted you to handle these powers with maturity. I made sure to tell you this. 

yeah.thumb.jpg.7e16211ac9d25c89173661d83d6e6504.jpg

--closed. (feel free to reapply in 30 days)

Edited by yadingo (see edit history)