BonfireCentipede

Give your suggestions for ff2!

Hello yes hi

as some of you may know Caleb has been working on getting our ff2 fixed and up and running and the goal is to have the server up and running sometime this month

Currently we are looking for suggestions for things being added, such as bosses, maps, ff2 specific rule changes, etc

and me personally I say we need to add more unique/cool bosses as alot of our bosses do the same things, having bosses with custom models too is a big plus as they're very cool

If you have any suggestions for what we should add you can either send send caleb a message on discord/steam with the suggestion or post below in this thread

Thanks for reading, suggest away gamers!

On 6/12/2019 at 12:31 PM, BonfireCentipede said:

Caleb has been working on getting our ff2 fixed and up and running

caleb.PNG.8a05b852c576df356adc3c36364c511f.PNG

that aside, I think that adding new unique bosses would be cool, but the problem comes with making abilities for them. Another way is maybe have some extra perks for classes and have a wider variety of playstyle, because as of right now its either warrior's spirit hyper heavy, engie, or FaN scout. I think finding out other ways to make other classes more viable and make some of the other common play styles weaker could promote the use of more unique ways to play.

Edited by TBOHB (see edit history)