Rabid

Towny 1.14.2

and..... We're back, with yet another mine craft server. I'm going to keep this post simple, and just try to note some key changes from the previous version which was factions.

• Changed to Towny from factions
  • Shops changed from signs to village shops, with major price changes
  • Added A enchantment plugin adding 32 new enchantments ( A major enchant to look out for is "Divine Touch" Allows the mining of spawners)
  • Balance reset, starting money 100$
  • Added mcmmo Horses, allows everyone to start with a free horse. (summoning cost 50$ and banishing cost 5) This is a respawnable horse even if it dies. You will be able to level up and get new skills with your horses that you claim /h help for more information. (Claiming a new horse after your first will cost 500$ then branch of into multiples, so your third horse will cost 1000$ to tame. I heavily encourage breeding)
  • Spawners will be able to be changed via Spawn eggs (purchased from shop) Rarity of the mob and dependent on mob drop determines price.
  • Added auction house via /ah command (We will have troll auctions, but do your best not to be a dick and overcrowd it.
  • Towns are going to be a major step for players from first start. It's 750$ to find a town, ontop of a 10% daily upkeep of original price (75$) Nations on the other hand will cost 7500$ to claim with a 5% Upkeep price of original (375) so get grinding

This is what I've been working on for the past 3 days to try to bring you guys a good mine craft experience, Do your best to enjoy it, find ways to break it(as long as you report it) and other shenananagins. 

That's all I can think of for  now, I'm going to leave you with a few starting tips;
/kit member to get a start
/h help and /h summon to get your first horse( free besides the summon cost of the horse)
Start farming, Humphrey's hemp is pretty much the only way to get money as of right now, besides /ah (auction house)
Spoiler contains all the new enchants ( I messed with the % chances on a lot of these, the Divine touch enchant has an 8%, good luck

Combat enchants:
 Exhaust - Applies Hunger <LVL> for 2 * <LVL> seconds. Swords and Axes only.
 Ice Aspect - Applies Slowness <LVL> for 2 * <LVL> seconds. Swords and Axes only.
 Confusion - Applies Confusion <LVL> for 2 * <LVL> seconds. Swords and Axes only.
 Blindness - Has a chance 15% to apply Blindness <LVL> for 2 * <LVL> seconds. Swords and Axes only.
 Venom - Applies Poison <LVL> for 2 * <LVL> seconds. Swords and Axes only.
 Wither - Applies Wither <LVL> for 2 * <LVL> seconds. Swords and Axes only.
 Rage - Has a chance (3 * <LVL>)% to get Strength <LVL> effect for 3 seconds. Axes only.
 Executioner - Has a chance (4 * <LVL>)% to get the enemy's head. Swords and Axes only.
 Rocket - Has a chance (2 * <LVL>)% to launch your enemy into the space. Swords only.
 Vampire - Has a chance 20% to heal you for <LVL> hearts. Swords only.
 Exp Hunter - You gain (<LVL> * 10)% more exp from mobs. Swords only.
 Cutter - You have a chance (1 * <LVL>)% to throw away enemy's armor or weapon, but it also reduce durability of them by 25%. Swords and Axes only.
 Gift - Has a chance 5% to apply random potion effect to enemy for 5 seconds. Swords only.
 Paralyze - Has a chance 5% to apply Slowness V and Mining Fatigue V for 2 * <LVL> seconds. Swords and Axes only.
 Double Strike - Has a chance (2 * <LVL>)% to deal double damage. Swords and Axes only.

Tool enchants:
 Divine Touch - Has a chance (7 * <LVL>)% to mine Spawner. Pickaxes only.
 Smelter - Has a chance (15 * <LVL>)% to smelt blocks. Tools only.
 Treasures - Has a chance (1 * <LVL>)% to find treasures on breaking blocks. Tools only.

Armor enchants:
 Cold Steel - Applies Mining Fatigue <LVL / 2> for 1 * <LVL> seconds on entity that damages you. Chestplate only.
 Glow - Makes the player glow. Armor only. Bad enchant.
 Full-Fed - Regain <LVL> food points every 10 seconds. Armor only.
 Aquaman - Gives permanent Water Breath effect. Helmet only.
 NVD - Gives permanent Night Vision effect. Helmet only.
 Bunny Hop - Gives permanent Jump <LVL> effect. Boots only.
 Sonic - Gives permanent Speed <LVL> effect. Boots only.
 Terrorist - Creates a BIG (depends on level) explode on your death with 50% chance. Chestplate only.

Bow enchants:
 Poisoned Arrows - Applies Poison <LVL> for 2 * <LVL> seconds.
 Withered Arrows - Applies Wither <LVL> for 2 * <LVL> seconds.
 Explosive Arrows - Has a chance (3 * <LVL>)% to explode on land/hit.
 Ghast - Your bow now shoots fireballs. Bows only.
 Bomber - Has a chance (3 * <LVL>)% to launch TNT instead of arrow.
 Ender Bow - Your bow now shoots ender pearls.

Edited by Rabid (see edit history)

4 hours ago, hongkongatron said:

place your bets on how long it lasts this time

in other words, its good to see someone who actually knows what kills our minecraft servers helping prevent just that

2 WEEKS