Roy

I’m back from life

Hello there, I’m back from life/hell. I didn’t make a goodbye thread because I wasn’t sure I was ready to be gone but life drag me away. I remember the good times of xG Jb in cs:go but why there are no people in the server and I was heart broken (not really but devastated). That was the best xG server in my opinion and now it is gone. Idk if it is active sometimes like 1-4 people play it and the last time I remember playing it was like me and some other kid that was mic spamming in some type of chant in the dark age. Idk what xG server or game should I play in and I hope we get the 10manner for R6S because I’m pro in that game (when I’m really warmed up). Also, there are some of you that still hate me for what I did, but now, I change because of life and things change. I saw when the Jb server died and I saw the time to move on but I will never give up on the community that showed me many things when I was there. Now,  it is time for me to come back to show half of my true color and be reformed gladiator ( half reformed because I’m saving all my money for my unborn child’s college tuition, so don’t expect my proper good quality of my mic). So there you have it, I’m back and I will be on around this week because I still have a life and I will be on R6S or ABP Reloaded.

Your truly,

Mr.Gladiator

Edited by Roy (see edit history)