BonfireCentipede

Cr0w#1488 - Discord

+1

if you take a step back and look at all the arguments he’s in, with everyone. He starts them with toxic behavior and the other person doesn’t start slinging out aggressive and rude tone/behavior until after dealing with it for several minutes. Should they have walked away? Yes. But does that allow him to continue being toxic? No.

Personally while evidence is a good thing to have, in this case I think the users behavior speaks for itself.

14 hours ago, ScottNi said:

What the fuck is this suppsoed to mean

i didn't know he had more than one discord account, closed the thread because I thought he deleted his account, and then the other monkeys told me he had a 2nd account and I reopened it (this all happened within the span of like 20-30 minutes last night)

14 hours ago, hongkongatron said:

no clue but +1 for lock removal @ virr @ aegean

😞

anyways, it's a +1 from me, dude seems to be able to find a fight in any discussion he's in and is generally an ass to others

Edited by Bonk
i hit enter early lol (see edit history)

16 hours ago, Bonk said:

please do your best refrain from arguing back/calling people names when enforcing rules ❤️

that won't be a problem anymore because I stepped down 😎

While his toxicity warrants some sort of warning, I feel that a ban is disproportionate to what he's actually doing. If we held this precedence of members getting banned for these levels of toxicity, we would ban every person who's had a bad day or two. Also, jumping straight to a ban seems a little unwarranted when he has no discord warnings whatsoever. While I know he's received numerous verbal warnings, he isn't a person who has, say, 5+ pages of warnings like some members do. 

In conclusion, banning someone outright seems unwarranted, when they have received little to no warnings whatsoever. While his actions still warrants a warning, I feel his actions have been blown out of proportion. I would warn him, and if he is to continue for an extended period of time, a ban would be warranted.

52 minutes ago, yadingo said:

While his toxicity warrants some sort of warning, I feel that a ban is disproportionate to what he's actually doing. If we held this precedence of members getting banned for these levels of toxicity, we would ban every person who's had a bad day or two. Also, jumping straight to a ban seems a little unwarranted when he has no discord warnings whatsoever. While I know he's received numerous verbal warnings, he isn't a person who has, say, 5+ pages of warnings like some members do. 

In conclusion, banning someone outright seems unwarranted, when they have received little to no warnings whatsoever. While his actions still warrants a warning, I feel his actions have been blown out of proportion. I would warn him, and if he is to continue for an extended period of time, a ban would be warranted.

This is the main reason why I dont agree with a ban at this time. Yeah, he behaves like an edgy, angsty raging teenage shithead, but there are members who've been given a second (dare I say third) chance. 

Official warnings should be dispensed from now on and not only verbal. 

While I haven't spoken with Crow personally, I have looked at the screenshots and scrolled through messages of his. He seems to pick a fight within any conversation. Maybe a final warning then ban?

image.png.60a3fd2e13f02bdafb8b91d50139d5ab.png

I don't really interact much but I didn't know he was really on this "opinions contrary to mine are from bots" shit. 

For someone who seems to know what constitutes a bot he seems extraordinarily bad at recognizing one in-game 

badum-tsh 

+1 for member removal at the very least, if not ban

has been a massive pain for anyone around him whether it be on tf2 or discord, constantly trying to shut people down for any meager reason, causes trouble rather than meaningful discussions in terms of walls of text, etc etc

ive been so lenient to the point where im mentally handicapped

Reminds me of myself a few years ago, but I'll go with a -1, honestly I dont think any amount of toxicity should warrant a direct ban, targetted harassment and bigotry would be different but he doesn't seem to be doing anything besides being a toxic edgy retard all the time

Most you should do initially is warn him, doubt that'll do anything but at least you can say you warned him when you ban him after he doesn't stop being toxic

29 minutes ago, Egossi said:

Reminds me of myself a few years ago, but I'll go with a -1, honestly I dont think any amount of toxicity should warrant a direct ban, targetted harassment and bigotry would be different but he doesn't seem to be doing anything besides being a toxic edgy retard all the time

Most you should do initially is warn him, doubt that'll do anything but at least you can say you warned him when you ban him after he doesn't stop being toxic

Nevermind his tag is #1488 and after talking to him he seems to be a degenerate at heart, I change my vote to +1

5 hours ago, Shadower said:

-1 based and redpilled

Pretty much this

Edited by Egossi (see edit history)

7 hours ago, Egossi said:

Nevermind his tag is #1488 and after talking to him he seems to be a degenerate at heart, I change my vote to +1

I hope you know that his tag was pure coincidence

3 hours ago, yadingo said:

I hope you know that his tag was pure coincidence

yeah i found that out after I checked if he has nitro

i retract my previous post i would have never guessed that's a coincidence

Edited by Egossi (see edit history)