Well the time has come and I think it's finally safe to say that a group full of antagonistic hypocritical faggots might not be the one for me. Now there will be memes. And a lot of these people making memes and laughing at me are going to have a hard time washing the taste of my dick out of my mouth because they're lowlife bitch boys who don't know any better. And honestly I look forward to that. Everyone I run into in any TF2 game with the xG tag is having their voice muted because honestly being cool with the servers isn't worth dealing with a bunch of cunts projecting their own flaws on other people. And if I get BANNED from the servers, I'm going to hold that up as a motherfucking trophy for as long as I play TF2. So there's no way for you to win this. Go fuck yourselves.

Nh6sOv.gif

19 minutes ago, Cr0w64 said:

And a lot of these people making memes and laughing at me are going to have a hard time washing the taste of my dick out of my mouth 

Best of luck with wherever you go, and maybe ease up in the future so you can enjoy your time and make friends with people who enjoy your presence.

Cheers mate.

there's no way this guy is over the age of 13.

kids do dumb shit like that all the time, i won't hold it against you in the future. goodbye mr 1488

if you actually are above the age of 13, please go outside. you're taking yourself way too seriously. nobody cares.

Edited by realBelloWaldi (see edit history)