Tekk

7/26 - End Of The TF2 Economy

As you all (probably) know, there was a massive bug in TF2 for a short amount of time where the chance of unboxing an Unusual on specific crates was close to, if not, 100%. I was wondering what people unboxed, what they did with those unusuals and what they think is going to come of this event.

I unboxed a Respectless Rubber Glove with Miami Nights, but sold it instantly to buy a Miami Nights Gentleman's Gatsby. Didn't get too much luck, but it was still pretty exciting.

image.thumb.png.4141e2fe05995f99923955e861d42142.png

I'm really happy with the hong kong cone. I don't really plan on trading them. If anything, I'll give the ones I don't want to my friends who don't have any unusuals or didn't get any out of the "event".

As for what I think will happen, probably nothing at this point. The moment the community realized this mistake, the economy became unsalvageable. In my opinion, no amount of damage control will be able to fix what happened. What they might end up doing is make all of the "fake unusuals" untradeable and unmarketable. That is honestly the best way to solve the issue in my opinion.

tekkbc.PNG

tekkbw.PNG

tekkhkc.PNG

tekkptc.PNG

tekksamureye.PNG

tekkstt.PNG

tekktt.PNG